Old 05-14-2019, 03:12 AM #22801
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions. Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:21 AM #22802
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your hot wife and we have been married for quite awhile and putting up with your tiny, inadequate cock for way too long.Â* I shouldn't be punished for your tiny dick genes that run in your family.Â* I have decided to move my alpha boyfriend in the house.Â* Not just in our house, but in our bed.Â* That's right.....you will now **** in the spare room on a blow up mattress.Â* But you will be able to hear every moan come from my mouth as he slides his bareback cock up inside your hot wife's ovulating pussy!!! I planned it all out! Your blow up will be right up against the wall that our bed will be! And if your a good boy, I will the our door cracked open so you can get a bird's eye view of his huge balls slapping against my pussy!Â* You will also have to work overtime to make up for the third mouth to feed! He will be fucking me bareback of course and if it just happens that he gets me pregnant (which is probably a good chance because he is so fertile with that huge cock), then you will be supporting all three of us!!! I'm getting excited just thinking about it....listen....hear how wet my pussy is?Â* You never got it wet with that tiny maggot cock of yours! SO move your crap out of this room and assume your new spot in this house! On the blow up!!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:21 AM #22803
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 AM #22804
Модератор

Модератор

I make submissive "men" do a lot of stupid things. Making you Consumer own filthy cum is way up there on the list of humiliating tasks. Right? Right loser? All I have to do is tease you and your weak horny brain goes into obey mode. That's exactly what you'll do... obey. Tomorrow it might be to lick the toilet seat or stick a dildo up your ass but today it's cum eating time! Ready?
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:32 AM #22805
Модератор

Модератор

Findom/Femdom/FLR: Because we both know that you'll always come back, that this is who you are, and trying to deny that is just a waste of time and energy. Relapse is inevitable. Markup Codes: MARKITUP, DESCENT, LOLASGOODBOY, DECIMATE
Models: lolabanks

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:33 AM #22806
Модератор

Модератор

I need so much stuff. Especially a manicure. But first things first! Pay attention! Fat wet pussy just for you. Winking my tight asshole at you, you can barely see my g string in it. Give me what I need. Make me cum, then give me money for the nail salon.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:35 AM #22807
Модератор

Модератор

I worked myself up during part 1 and now I just need to cum. I use my purple toy to get me there....doggie, close up, legs in the air...I try every position till I find the perfect one. Then I lose control and cum really hard.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 18 min 1 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:44 AM #22808
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at today's fitness competition. I walk in and laugh at the other girls. No one comes CLOSE to me and my figure. I brag about how hot I am, how strong I am and how I will be walking away with the 1st place trophy. All while posing, teasing and making you hard.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:45 AM #22809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:51 AM #22810
Модератор

Модератор

You deserve to be denied. Your dick belongs in a cage. You also deserve to be teased and tormented. You deserve to be shown what the other options are, just so I can take those temptations away. A deprived dick is what you deserve, beta bitch.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile