Old 06-05-2019, 09:48 PM #29611
Модератор

Модератор

A night alone with myself... well... a NAUGHTY GIRL WILL GET DIRTY... FINGER FUCKING TILL I CUM SO HARD... JUST DAMNN
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:48 PM #29612
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:48 PM #29613
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:48 PM #29614
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mia has to do a lot of ironing but her friend disturbs her work. Unfortunately she loves to Torment him by flatten his cock with her iron.She presses his cock heavily under the iron along the glans gets what's comming. Her splatter jerks on board and Mia vaporizes the horny cum with hot iron and make the sperm into steam. Fantastic!!!
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:49 PM #29615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:49 PM #29616
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for another binge, and I'm here to guide you. All of My clips are amazing, but I'll make sure you buy some of My faves. You don't even have to think. Just pause the clip every time I give you a title, and add that clip to your cart. Super easy, and way overdue. Buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #29617
Модератор

Модератор

You losers just can't seem to get enough of my faggot brainwashing videos. So many of you have confessed how much of an effect they're having on you. But does that stop you? No! You Beg for more! You want to be a faggot cocksucker but you can't do it on your own. You need to be brainwashed and conditioned so that you no longer think for yourselves. With each video you go deeper and deeper, spending hours upon hours edging to these carefully crafted brainwashing videos, allowing all the triggers I insert to be planted in your weak, gay brain. This brainwashing video is filled with flashing images and videos of cocks, huge white cocks and big black cocks. It also has sissy images and little sissy cocks in panties, to confuse you just a little bit more. There are also perfectly timed captioned pictures, filled with triggering messages that your brain will absorb after repeated viewing. You won't even realize them, but your brain will start to think them. You will find the images of these cocks invading your brain while the subliminal messaging slowly replaces your brain's own natural thoughts. This video will change you, it's incredibly powerful and intense. But the true brainwashing comes from the audio. There are layers upon layers of sexy voices coming at you from both ears. Your mind will find it hard to focus on the words, you might not be sure what is happening. You might even feel a bit confused. This is perfectly normal. Don't try to focus, just listen. This is utter brain confusion designed with one specific purpose, to brainwash you for cock. The techniques applied to the audio are proven mindwashing techniques. Watch this clip over and over again while you stroke to cock after cock as your brain gets completely reprogrammed!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 91.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #29618
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #29619
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love a sexy girl that has big rack but also a pair of lucious DSLs. I sensually caress my big jugs and gloss up my full pouty lips. As I play with my tits I let you know I think it's only fair that if I'm playing my big tits you should be playing with your cock....
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #29620
Модератор

Модератор

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You're going to be even more obsessed with me, Matt. Stare, stroke, fantasize. Just remember - you don't deserve orgasms. You don't deserve to see me naked. All you get is denial ~ Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile