Old 07-08-2019, 03:42 AM #49611
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you 're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can 't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can 't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I 'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I 'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We 're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes : Ass Worship , Ass Fetish , Adult Role Play , Therapist /Patient , Office Domination , Office Fantasy , Office Tease , Upskirt , Heels Fetish , High Heels , Leg Fetish , Body Worship , Sexy Curves , Female Domination , Femdom , Femdom POV , Redhead , Redheads , Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 03:44 AM #49612
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless , little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So , I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So , I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch , because this is as close to Me (or any woman , really ) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 03:48 AM #49613
Модератор

Модератор

Come here slave.... I 'm going to smooooooother you with my ass. Putting you right beneath me , making you worship every bit of my perfect divine ass. As I sit on your face you won 't be able to breathe , at all. The only thing you can do is jerk for me , doing exactly as I tell you to. I 'll be in control of your breath , so make sure to take advantage of any time you get to breathe... it might not last long , but thats okay , the more you 're smothered and worshiping this ass , the harder that cock gets.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 03:51 AM #49614
Модератор

Модератор

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it 's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too , and I 'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don 't worry , even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours , I 'll still let you stroke your little &quot ;average joe &quot ; throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50 % Markup code : PAYPIPER 100 % Markup code : WEAK4PIPER 200 % Markup code : PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:10 AM #49615
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip I abuse a realistic dildo : I step on it , crush it and kick it with a pair of high heeled pumps. Filmed with 2 cameras for extra immersion and in Full HD! xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:13 AM #49616
Модератор

Модератор

This is Bambi Brooks first time every doing anything foot fetish related , let alone giving a footjob. She had been a dancer most of her life so her coordination is really strong , her grip on the cock is outstanding and probably one of the best first time footjobs I 've ever had.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:15 AM #49617
Модератор

Модератор

Another of my all time most popular videos. As I 'm wearing my sexiest pair of lacy panties showing off my ass and feet at the same time.
And I know exactly how it 's turning you on the entire time you 're watching me. I think you should be worshiping me. Cum find out why!
Models: MissArcana

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:17 AM #49618
Модератор

Модератор

All you need to do is sit back and pay close attention. Free your mind and focus on the sexy seductive voice of Vicky Vixxx. Let her take control of your brain , watch her beautiful feet and listen to her instructions. By the time you finish Vicky will have total control over you and you will not be able to get her beautiful feet off your mind.
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:19 AM #49619
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene I 'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There 's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect , feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy , I 'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.
As you drift down deep for me , I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits , a tiny little waist , a tight ass , long legs , high heels and a big , thick cock. Now you 're going to see some images appear on your screen , I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are , it 's ok to be attracted to them. There 's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form , a feminine form , that just happens to have a big cock. She 's so sexy. It 's ok to lust after her.
It 's only natural to feel attracted to her , to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she 's beautiful. It 's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience , your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.
And this is what you dream about , this is what you 've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long , but you don 't have to hide any more. This is you , you love sucking shemale cock. But that 's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it 's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You 'll look back and see her beautiful face and you 'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there 's nothing wrong with that. You 're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you 'll beg for it , again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you 'll crave it , desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You 're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It 's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-08-2019, 04:21 AM #49620
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile