Old 07-06-2019, 03:27 AM #48951
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:31 AM #48952
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:32 AM #48953
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Our first date went so well that I invite you back to my place to continue our little party. I start to take my clothes off but notice that you're hesitant. When I try to take your pants off, I see that seeing me getting undressed turned you on so much that you came in your pants! No need to be embarrassed, though. I still want to make you cum! When I try to take your pants off again, you seem to be getting more shy by the minute. By looking at the bulge in your pants (or what looks like a bulge), I realize that you must be shy about your small penis! I happen to think small dicks are adorable, and persuade you to let me play with it. After I jerk you off, I realize that you're a premature ejaculator, too! Not to worry though, I still think you're sexy and so is your baby dick. I persuade you to let me measure your cock and promise you another hand job if you let me. When you cum super quickly the third time around, I can't help but giggle. How about we both get cleaned up, and next time I'll use some special techniques to help make you last longer...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:36 AM #48954
Модератор

Модератор

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:37 AM #48955
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!" Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:38 AM #48956
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke your tiny white dick and sniff on your bottle of poppers. Let me tell you about how inadequate you are. Stare at my perfect body, my perfect face. I don't want you, you sad, scrawny, pale loser. Women want hard, thick cocks. Loosen up and fall deep into a BBC frenzy.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 10 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:38 AM #48957
Модератор

Модератор

My Texas BBC brought me a surprise as he came to visit, not only did he buy me a great corset and high heels but he brought another BBC to give me the fantasy I was begging him for, 2 BBC, as Double the BBC Double the pleasure, so I got all sexy and then sucked both of my BBC before they fucked me like a whore and then cum in my pussy 4 times
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 29 min 14 s
Size: 3.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:38 AM #48958
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:39 AM #48959
Модератор

Модератор

Just got a perfect french pedi that you paid for . Bow down to My perfect feet
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Size: 588 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:41 AM #48960
Модератор

Модератор

Time has arrived to pay your debts. You lost our big bet and now you can either hand over your car keys or accept my dare. Will you choose the second option? Cool! Smart boy! The dare is to slowly kiss every inch of my butt and then lick my ass hole while jerking off. But you can't stop until you cum. And besides, there is a small catch: I have just come from the gym and I am very sweaty hahahah Yes, my asshole is sweaty and smelly like hell, and you will check it right now. Did you think that would be that easy? Maybe you like it even more and it makes you even hornier, we will see. Ready? These are my workout clothes, I haven been training for an hour and a half and my whole body is totally sweaty and wet, you can´t imagine how my stinky my skin is, will your nose stand this nightmare stench? There is so much work to do, I won´t let you come unless you cover my butt with your kisses and you stick your long tongue out to lick my asshole with all your love. Grab your cock and wank it, show me you enjoy this and I will let you cum. Good boy, good boy, good boy... Your cock and you seem to love this dare... you are already about to burst of pleasure, dear. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: your dream is becoming my gym towel. HIGHLIGHTED: I am really insatiable, you will have to train your tongue, B***. INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile