Old 01-14-2020, 12:22 PM #124351
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 12:23 PM #124352
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eating Tinys - JessWest - iwantclips

Eating Tinys - JessWest - iwantclips

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 12:26 PM #124353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 12:36 PM #124354
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 12:39 PM #124355
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Trophy Room - Tatum Kelly - iwantclips

My Trophy Room - Tatum Kelly - iwantclips

Welcome to my trophy room. What you see behind me are the remains of many men's paychecks. They got one glimpse of my pretty soles and suddenly felt the undeniable urge to buy me shoes. The same thing is going to happen to you. My feet are sexy, hypnotic, and the most powerful Coerce you will ever feel. They will make you do things... COSTLY things... things you never thought you had the courage to do. Clearing my wishlist is one of them. Enjoy the ride.
Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 01:16 PM #124356
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 01:19 PM #124357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 01:22 PM #124358
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toe licking foot freaks - Mistress xoxo - iwantclips

Toe licking foot freaks - Mistress_xoxo - iwantclips

Mmmmmm toes. They're so delicious
Models: Mistress_xoxo

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 86.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 01:28 PM #124359
Модератор

Модератор

Default HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-14-2020, 01:34 PM #124360
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki