Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 AM #91031
Модератор

Модератор

After coming over to my house to pick up my Step-Sister for a date, you ring the buzzer and I open the door. I invite you in, telling you that my Step-Sister is running late and that you should make yourself comfortable on the couch. I start chatting you up, flirting with you and I can't help but notice you checking me out. I open up to you, telling you that I secretly love destroying my Step-Sisters dates, that she has a lot of men come over to pick her up, and that she always runs late. I explain to you how I am the younger, hotter Step-Sister that no man yet has been able to resist, and that I don't think you can either. That my Step-Sister is 15-20 mins late that gives us enough time to have some fun. You look like a naughty boy, and I'm a very naughty girl, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 AM #91032
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 AM #91033
Модератор

Модератор

I am your Cult Leader. Look at you, anxious, staring up at Princess, clinging to your Aroma, finally free to follow your Cult Leader & baptize yourself in My ass while I determine your fate, eager Aroma slut. I give you specific sniffing instructions. First I want you good & high before I let you touch your cock. I want you to feel the rush. Follow My inhale instructions exactly. Grab your balls, feel them ache for Princess. I lift up My skirt, tease you with My expensive lingerie. Join My religion. My Ass is your God. I'm going to get you so high that you'll do anything for My ass. The Aroma get you fucked up & My control over your cock drives you mad. This addiction is going to cost you. Keep sniffing, I know you need ME & you need Aroma to cum. I let you jerk off while teasing you with My tits & ass. you worked hard for this, you deserve this, come here & keep sniffing while I sit on your face, humiliate you, seduce you. How will you impress your cult leader? Endless devotion & paying the price of your Aroma & ass addiction. It gets My panties wet talking about taking your money- you can see it! Instructions intensify & you will follow all of My jerk off instructions, take all if My taunting, & you will succumb to your Bratty Femdom Goddess. Like I said loser, I'm your Cult Leader. Bury yourself in My ass & sniff - I know you love the scent of My ass just as much as you love this swirly fucked up feeling. Show Salem what a very good boy you are & get high, obliterated, Having fun, Intox-Fantasy... stroke like the Mesmerized bitch you are & fuck your hand. My Ass owns you. Do you want to cum? Do everything I say. Rise to the occasion & establish your place in My Ass Worship Cult with your tithe & your cum. Seal this Pact with the Aroma Princess. (clip features: Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, Intox-Fantasy, JOI, jerk off instruction, ass, ass worship, mind fuck, findom, brat girls, bratty goddess, humiliation, humiliatrix, lingerie, thong, socks, orgasm control, mesmerize, tit worship, legs, femdom pov, lace, princess, religious, Mermerize, tall goddess, high heels)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 909 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 AM #91034
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91035
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91036
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91037
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP 2 B
GENERAL INFO: Welcome to my "Choose Your Own Adventure" JOI Game. This is a series of 9 clips, including an introductory warmup/cocktease session. After I've got you nice & hard in a jerk off instruction, you'll be making a series of 4 choices as to which clips to stroke to next (choose clip A or B for clips 2, 3, 4 & 5). There are a number of ways in which you can do this. 1) You can buy my "CYOA Cheat Sheet" which details what the title of each clip is, so that you can choose & purchase before you begin. 2) You can play along & buy new clips in real-time, as you watch, as I reveal what's coming up at the end of each preceeding clip. Or 3) You can buy "blind", without knowing what's going to be in each clip, making sure you just select A or B for each of clips 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is a really delightful little game, with some HOT content inside. Metronome edging, mystery games within games, fate, chance....ruination? Denial? I will tell you that this lingerie leaves very little to the imagination, and there will be plenty of asshole flashes along the way, along with some topless content should you select it I hope you have fun playing, and re-playing. Oh...and there's a $50 penalty if you can't make it all the way through this little game of 5 clips...good luck!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91038
Модератор

Модератор

How long do you think you can last with my perfect tits in your face and my sweet, sensual voice, encouraging you to stroke for me? Your dick is already hard just thinking about it. So let's play a little game. You stroke like a good boy and I'm going to pull that cum right out of you whether you like it or not. The catch? If you cum in the first 2 minutes, you have to pay a cum tax of $50. If you cum in the first 5 minutes, $25. If you cum ANY time during this video, you pay a $10 cum tax. Make it through the whole thing? Watch it again...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91039
Модератор

Модератор

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:49 AM #91040
Модератор

Модератор

Take a look inside your nightmares.
For often the things that scare you, also excite you.

Sn1ff for Me, sn1ff as the spell grows stronger
You want it to hurt
You just can't stop the things I do to you.
Igniting your soul to feel alive again.
Letting the mindfuck encase your brain
Frozen
Spun, like a silver web
Sucked into hell, totally **** by Her power
Injecting you with hot, wet connection
often the things that scare you, also excite you.

original score by LatexBarbie

Happy Halloween! Use My markup codes: "BARBIESBITCH" to add 50% "LOCKED4LATEXBARBIE" to add 75% "ALL4LATEXBARBIE" to add 100% "FUCKMEUPLATEXBARBIE" to add 500%
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 855 MiB
Download From AnzFile