Old 10-22-2019, 01:17 PM #95011
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:18 PM #95012
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95013
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95014
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95015
Модератор

Модератор

Jeans Catsuit smother and worship, HD 1280 MP4 I am wearing the most beautiful, skin tight Jeans Catsuit. Time to worship your Goddess and her perfect ass, crotch and big boobs. All covered in soft blue jeans, my curves will drive you crazy as I face sit on you, back and forth, teasing you in between.. All my perfect curves covered in Jeans. Worship and be smothered!
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95016
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95017
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Rosie mixes things up a bit, feet or hands, the choice is yours.
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:20 PM #95018
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:22 PM #95019
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me cum. My shorts are so wet as I rub my pussy. I'm gonna cum so hard. I head to work and play with my pussy in the bathroom. Just squat over your face in my gstring. How many times can you nut?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:22 PM #95020
Модератор

Модератор

using cute colourful bras against you in mind fucking wallet titty cleavage bouncing boobs brat loser abuse
this big bouncing cleavage bra-topia clip is going to make your mind, wallet and cock explode...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile