Old 06-25-2019, 02:26 PM #43881
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you? YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW! Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:29 PM #43882
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:31 PM #43883
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:34 PM #43884
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:37 PM #43885
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:42 PM #43886
Модератор

Модератор

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifTeen 18+ year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:46 PM #43887
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:47 PM #43888
Модератор

Модератор

fucking and cumming outside
Models: kolbyceller

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:47 PM #43889
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition. Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down. Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 02:50 PM #43890
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want my feet, because I see you staring at them and I can see the bulge in your pants. Well, come over here. Take off your clothes and kneel at the feet of your queen. I will slowly take off my sexy heels and you will catch that delicious leather scent as you bring your mouth closer and closer . . . until I finally give you permission to do what you are aching to do . . .
Models: MistressJustineCross

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile