Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:11 AM #37552
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM #37553
Модератор

Модератор

High heels makes you weak however when I dangle my classic nude pumps you can really feel just how deep into addiction you will go for me. You sitting on the ground beneath me looking up as I dangle is the best view you could ask for. I slowly tease you with each foot and every angle possible. I am going to allow you to cum but only when I know you are good and ready there is only one very simple instruction in this video can you follow it?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM #37554
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM #37555
Модератор

Модератор

Lily Lane, Dixie Comet & Nate Liquor Dixie and Lily are squatting at a house that think is abandoned but it's like way to nice to be abandoned but taking advantage anyways. Except the dude that lives there has just been out of town on business for a few months. The girls are lounging around discussing their life of luxury and how they should pawn some of the stuff in the house when the owner comes home to find the two ladies there. He freaks out and the girls try to be sly and play it like they were invited by his nephew and it was a misunderstanding. He's threatens to call the cops but quickly realizes the opportunity he has sitting in front of him. He plays it cool and tells the girls he's not calling the cops but that he'll let it go. He tells them he'll let them gather up what little belongings they have and he'll even give them a few bucks. He tells them to sit tight and goes upstairs to get some cash. The girls are like sweet deal, let's see what else we can get out of him playing the damsels in distress. When the home owner comes back though he's carrying a bag and brings out a piece. He Coerces the girls to strip and the girls are most annoyed by this more than frightened so they do what he says and they strip. He then makes Dixie tie Lily's wrists and ankles. Then he ties Dixie the same but adding a chest harness while he makes Lily lay on the couch where he can watch her dirty squatter ass. Both girls give him nothing but attitude and make it pretty clear they'd rather go to jail than spend anymore time with the creep. He sits Lily up and ties up her chest too while Dixie slyly tries to pick at the knot on her ankles while they make fun of him. He shuts them up pretty quickly though pulling out his piece and threatening them. The dude pulls out his dick and both girls shriek with disgust...especially since he's been on a plane and probably has a smelly dick. There's literally nothing they can do though, so Dixie starts blowing him and he makes Lily do the same and then it's one big sassy ass bitchy bound blowjob party. Finally, he blows his load in both their mouths so the girls think it's time to go. He's only getting started though...he grabs their panties and shoves them in their mouths, wraps them in with tape. While they are still on their knees, he ties a crotch rope on each girl, then gets each girl on the floor and hogties them. He leaves them to struggle while he goes to grab a beer so he can gather up enough excitement to get another boner cause next it's their pussies...after that their assholes….
Models: Dixieland Fetish

Duration: 29 min 49 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM #37556
Модератор

Модератор

Slick and slippery, My oiled feet make you crazy. I'm going to deepen your addiction to a level you never thought possible. You'll be completely brainwashed into becoming a completely helpless slave to My feet! You'll be so hard and throbbing that you'll end this clip with a hands-free orgasm. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM #37557
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:13 AM #37558
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:13 AM #37559
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:13 AM #37560
Модератор

Модератор

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile