Old 01-19-2020, 02:51 PM #17661
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Neighbor’s Wife! - - scatshop

The Neighbor’s Wife! - - scatshop

The new neighbors are young couple, this man likes the wife and has been fantasizing about her. He can hear them fucking from next door on late nights and he has jerk off while he listen to them!
While man is away he sneaks in to their apartment and find the young wife in her tight clothes looking as horny as hell. She is surprised to see him but did not protest, he immediately get down to business and lick her pussy and ass and also fingering her. It made her really wet! Next thing she knows which surprised her but she did not move an inch, he inserted an enema in her butt she secretly liked what he did but she doesn’t know what he has inserted in her. He carried on making her horny by finger fucking her and licking her out! Suddenly she is feeling an on and off cramps in her stomach next thing she knows was she started releasing loud farts non stop which surprisingly made her neighbor happy and horny making him more eager to please her. He lied her down, kisses her and rub her clittoris so fast that she screamed as she CUM so hard! It’s her turn to make him cum!
She sucks his cock while spreading her legs, she wants his cock so bad. But he seems to like his cock inside her mouth for now, she continue to suck him off while still having an on and off stomach cramps. What is this? Why is this happening to her now. What happen if he fucks her and then she farts even more which makes her embarrass but does not bother him. She continue sucking him off some more while kneeling on the floor when suddenly wave of HUGE stomach cramp came over her and she let out FARTS after FARTS and not just FARTS but WET FARTS with bits of poop and she wee’d herself, she is so embarrass now but wait, the neighbor ‘s cock seems to be hardening as she continue to suck him off and THERE!!! What the F!!!
Models:

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Resolution: 452 x 604
Format: AVI
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:58 PM #17662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistrss Gaia – Choke on my scat - - scatshop

Mistrss Gaia – Choke on my scat - - scatshop

I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot & shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until I’m satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
ITALIAN
Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche’ la sofferenza dello schiavo e’ pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara’ bravo, lo premiero’, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e’ davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra’ leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero’ con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta’, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita’ di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:59 PM #17663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD) - - scatshop

Lola – Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD) - - scatshop

1080 HD This slave has proven to be a very good toilet. However, he is still very new to being a toilet. I've noticed, the toilet still has thoughts and feelings of its own. One of its vestigial opinions is in relation to blood. It has voiced a general aversion. Because this toilet will be used to serve Females, an aversion to blood can only be viewed as a hindrance. Beyond the particulars of the aversion, a toilet slave should really be trained to give up having its own ideas, in general. An aversion of any variety should be met with strong behavioral correction. So, I spent the better part of this day training the slave to accept menstrual blood. Rather than throw him into the deep end, I started him on a light flow day. I don't want to overwhelm it. I want to gradually re-condition it, so that the new behavior really takes. He's spent most of the day tied in this spot. In a previous clip, I begin the training with some gentle tampon sucking. The training in this clip picks up where we had left off hours before.
Now, I need for the slave to serve its purpose, fully. I need for it to take piss, shit and menstrual blood, all into its septic system. The piss and shit are very easy for it, at this point in its training. I had an average amount of piss for it to take. I had a less than average amount of shit on this day, due to my period. Oh, but the real joy in this clip is the slave's sheer revulsion as my menstrual blood dangles, threateningly, millimeters above its mouth. At first, I tried to ease the slave into acceptance, by just allowing the blood to drip onto its chin, almost inside – but not quite. A few drops transgressed the threshold of its parted lips and fell inside. That was only sort of intentional, in that I wasn't aiming to get any inside on day one, but I also wasn't avoiding it. And I certainly wasn't sorry when it happened. The slave had to just deal. It started retching. I hate it when it retches. It makes me feel like he thinks there's something abject about me. Abjection rhymes with rejection, and I don't like rejection. I remind the slave how I feel about rejection. After coaxing, it gets it all down: the piss, the shit, and its first few drops of menstrual blood.
Of course, next time, I expect it to take more. Tomorrow is a heavy flow day. I'm going to keep my menstrual cup inside by body all day and let it fill. When it's time to be emptied, the cup will contain about 2 oz of my blood. I can't want to watch that all go down.
Production Note: This clip shows the scene from three angles. The front, back and side are shown consecutively. No picture in picture is included with this clip. A picture in picture version is available separately.(22:02 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Full Human Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Slave Training, Menstrual Blood, male in bondage, female nudity, chastity
Models:

Duration: 22 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:11 PM #17664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pissy Piggy - - scatshop

Pissy Piggy - - scatshop

Koshka has a massive piss fetish and is here to show off for you. She fondles her amazing breasts and damp pussy in her tight attire eagerly awaiting what’s coming while chugging water. Miss Veronica has exactly what Koshka needs. Veronica straddles her in tight grey leggings and starts to wet herself over Koshka before having her pants removed and squirts piss through her panties, completely soaking Koshka. Koshka is in Heaven but craves more. She reaches up and removes Veronica’s panties to get better access to her pussy and piss. Veronica let’s out another load of pee and squirts it out like a pro! Koshka STILL craves more and wets HERSELF as well! Such a greedy piss whore. Next we bring in a cock to coat her in his piss as well, completely coating her hair, tits, shorts, and even on the wall. Koshka is such a happy pee slut that she rolls around in the pool of piss, drinking more. Finally she grabs a dildo, rolls it in piss and sucks it dry…again again and again.
Models:

Duration: 15 min 52 s
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:14 PM #17665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper - - scatshop

Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper - - scatshop

This morning I was in my last diaper and planning to have as much fun in it as possible. I’ve been wetting in it since I woke up and I show you just how heavy and soggy it is already.
As I make my morning coffee I tell you how dirty I’m going to be today, and how lots of coffee always gets me the result I’m looking for – a warm squishy, messy diaper! Just talking to you about it is turning me on so much that my pussy gets all excited. I pull down my diaper and show you the creamy juices that are leaking from me at just the thought. There’s so much that you can clearly see my excitement all over my fingers!
Getting comfy on the couch I tell you again how much I want to shit my diaper and take another few sips of my coffee. My bladder feels full again and I open my legs in front of you and relax to let the pee begin to flow in to my already wet diaper. As I do, I get more than I bargained for already. As I release the pee, I accidentally let go of a really big fart! Oh my god I was getting so gassy already and I knew a BIG dirty mess was on it’s way!
I finish peeing and let go of another loud fart! I poke my diapered bum out and massage my bottom hole a little ready for the release of what I know is going to be a big one! I then give a few hard pushes, you can hear lots of popping farts as I do, but no shit is coming out yet, instead another long stream of hot piss
I stand up to show you how completely full of pee my diaper is. As I pull it down for you to take a look, I’m a little embarrassed about the brown fart stains inside! I need to pee again and with my diaper around my knees I begin to pee on it, it feels so sexy! but suddenly, while I’m still peeing I feel the shit starting to come! I hurriedly pull my diaper back up, quickly turn around and poke my bum at you!
I grunt and groan and fart lots more as I begin to fill my diaper up. You can hear everything squishing around inside as I push more and more of this smelly mess in to my diaper! I kneel up and run my hand over my dirty diaper. It’s so smelly already, but I know I still need to go more. I get down on my hands and knees and begin to push again. I’m so gassy! I do another huge long fart and straight after you can actually hear clearly all the sounds of me filling my diaper!
OMG It feels so good. I sit there and wriggle around on my butt, letting the mess spread totally through out my diaper and all over my bum.
My pussy is so excited! I caress the huge load that is now mashed all over me and my pussy drips with the excitement of what a bad, naughty, dirty girl Iam! Hornier than ever I pump my pussy backwards and forwards on the floor. Suddenly The gassy feeling comes back and I start to fart again! With a big push I get the last little bit out to join the rest of the heavy, smelly load, that’s making my diaper bulge and hang heavily between my legs!
I Love it, I love everything about it. The feeling of needing to go. The feeling of pushing it out. The feeling when I sit down on top of the warm mess and feel it spread all across my bum cheeks! For me there is no bigger turn on than being in a wet and stinky diaper!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 91.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:17 PM #17666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee in Jug & Poop CLOSE up - - scatshop

Pee in Jug & Poop CLOSE up - - scatshop

An AWESOME close up of my ass and hole while i let this lumpy load drop.
This was a request to do a little tease in my lingerie and then show my ass to the cam nicely so you can really see the load come out.
It looks awesome and its a good view for you to jerk off to.
I talk a little, then pee in the jug then set myself up to poo, once I have pooped im so horny I get my toy out and come. Lastly I shoe my ass hole niceeeee and close for you to cum
Models:

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 898 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:23 PM #17667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate Diarrhea Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

Desperate Diarrhea Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

I held it all day in preparation for a desperation video with dirty ATM but finally it was coming out… I wasn't expecting massive amounts of diarrhea and since were out of toilet paper… I had to use my fingers to clean myself up. But of course instead of washing them, I used my tongue to clean up the mess
Old 01-19-2020, 03:25 PM #17668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dildo Play and Dump! - - scatshop

Dildo Play and Dump! - - scatshop

In my sexy purple lingerie, watch me play with my Lelo toy and cum before letting out a big shit. View from below
Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:45 PM #17669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting Upskirt then Squirt - - scatshop

Farting Upskirt then Squirt - - scatshop

A clip from when we first moved house. You know when its one of those week and you have Mcdonalds like 5 times? I got a bit gassy after that and caught these, on film and then had a squirting session.
I strip off and leave m skirt on constantly teasing my ass hole to the camera, spreading my cheeks and really pushing these out!!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:46 PM #17670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty paper sniff and eat - - scatshop

Dirty paper sniff and eat - - scatshop

Watch me take a nasty shit on the toilet at work then I save the toilet paper I wiped with and I spend a little time sniffing it and enjoying the smell! Watch me eat the paper at the very end !!!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile