Old 05-24-2019, 09:56 PM #25881
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:04 PM #25882
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to let you cum for this ass. And I have a special treat for you. First I'm going to tease you in my tight, blue spandex. You'll fall mesmerized, staring at the shine as my ass sways back and forth. Then I'll pull down my spandex and show you how this tight, little black bodysuit rides up my cheeks. Stroke your cock and shut your mind off. I love getting you all hot and bothered with my sex, round ass. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:05 PM #25883
Модератор

Модератор

Is your cock in your hand? Good. You better start stroking it. You don't have a lot of time today. You're going to do a quick little stroke challenge for me. Keep watching the screen, keep stroking your cock. If you want to be able to cum for me today you've got to make this snappy. I've got a couple surprises for you along the way, so you better be ready for those as well. You should already be stroking.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:07 PM #25884
Модератор

Модератор

Even you have a needledick you still enjoy to be humiliated arent you loser? Your baby dick is nothing more than an amusement and entertaining way for Me I hate dickless beta creatures like you...you are disgusting but i still enjoy a good laugh
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 96.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:15 PM #25885
Модератор

Модератор

***LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT Light Music Heavy Dialog*** You know they will make you feel so damn good. You know you are desperate for them...poppers. Vile up to nose. Inhale my aroma. I'll watch you get weak. You should be afraid, frightened....this addiction will overtake you. You are under my control, my spell; you are fucked. You find yourself mumbling my name. Your dick will grow harder. I will make you breath more of me in. You will descend deeper. You will tempt fate playing with fire. Who the fuck cares anymore...you already knew you were fucked before you purchased this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:21 PM #25886
Модератор

Модератор

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:33 PM #25887
Модератор

Модератор

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 3.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:48 PM #25888
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hot out today and since I had some extra time I decided to give you foot boys a quickie in the car foot worship jerk off instruction clip. Go ahead and thank me I know how bad you crave my stinky ebony feet.
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 10:59 PM #25889
Модератор

Модератор

Today, I'm a little tired and want some relaxation with a good book but my fucking **** slave begs me that I play with him.He behaves like a stupid pet and doesn't understand that I want silence so I think he needs a brutal shut up training !I tie up him upside down.and start the lessons! His position is really extreme and dangerous ,After some minutes his head is red as tomatoe and the capillaries begin to break in his eyes because the big pressure but I don't care about his health! I torment and humiliate him non-stop more than one hour!! ĐROWN IN MY SALIVA LOSER!! (HD) This fucking loser hang$ upside down in one hour,the pressure in his head unbearable,breathing is more and more difficult for him but I continue this cruel game with him! Now I spit in his face lot of times and I enjoy that he's in my saliva!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 11:20 PM #25890
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile