Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:05 PM #129442
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entertain Me, Cum Slut - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Entertain Me, Cum Slut - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm feeling especially bratty today.

I've blessed you with so much of My sweet, sensual content lately that I've lost sight of how fun it is to use you for My entertainment, and My entertainment only.

I also haven't explicitly let you cum in a while, have I?

You're desperate to be told to cum, even if it means being humiliated, being laughed at, being degraded. and doing something icky with your cum.

You want to shoot it straight toward your face, because I say you want to. You want to glaze your face, because you know it will make Me laugh. You want to scoop up the rest that didn't enter your mouth with your fingers - like cake batter - and make eye contact with Me as I laugh at your for doing so.

So go ahead, follow My instructions, and make yourself look stupid for Me. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:13 PM #129443
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke that Little Dick for Kendra (Part 2) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Stroke that Little Dick for Kendra (Part 2) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Of COURSE you're back for round 2. Now... Grab that shot glass full of cum out of the freezer. It's so easy to make men humiliate themselves with a rack like this. And just for my own amusement, I'm going to make you eat your own cumsicle (a word I just made up for you frozen cum) while I make you jerk and cum again! And you're going to LOVE every second of it, you twisted little pervert.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:24 PM #129444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Stepson Mind Fuck ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Sensual Stepson Mind Fuck ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his **** ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:28 PM #129445
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:29 PM #129446
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:37 PM #129447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blue Balls, Extreme Pussy Denial - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blue Balls, Extreme Pussy Denial - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:44 PM #129448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Wife Is Gunna Find Out About Me (custom) - Queenanna420 - iwantclips

Your Wife Is Gunna Find Out About Me (custom) - Queenanna420 - iwantclips

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:49 PM #129449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship & JOI for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Tit Worship & JOI for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 07:53 PM #129450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile