Old 05-17-2019, 02:12 PM #23931
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:14 PM #23932
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating blackmailBANNED WORD out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:17 PM #23933
Модератор

Модератор

You need Ava, JOI in fishnets.. maybe you'll actually get to cum you filthy fuck!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:21 PM #23934
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:29 PM #23935
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:53 PM #23936
Модератор

Модератор

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it. Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR. USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:55 PM #23937
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love a sexy girl that has big rack but also a pair of lucious DSLs. I sensually caress my big jugs and gloss up my full pouty lips. As I play with my tits I let you know I think it's only fair that if I'm playing my big tits you should be playing with your cock....
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:01 PM #23938
Модератор

Модератор

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:02 PM #23939
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen. She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit. She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum. She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly. The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with. Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:06 PM #23940
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start Squeezing them with their and hands. The giant crushes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then crushes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, Squeezing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile