Old 06-12-2019, 02:03 PM #38581
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would **** from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM #38582
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair Your little tiny dick loves my big tits doesn't it? You have a thing for my nice perky tits. Your little pathetic cock is getting so hard just looking at them. It's super tiny and pathetic I know, but that little thing seems to get so hard every time you gaze upon my beautiful tits. You're so weak for them. My tits look so big compared to your tiny little dick. Your little Teen 18+y weeny is so small, it makes me laugh, LOL! I would never let a little dick loser like you touch my tits. Only real men get to touch them. And guys like you with little micro penises, you're not real men. Real men have huge cocks and they get to play with these tits. You just get to look at them on your computer screen while you furiously jerk your little dick. I know you're jerking right now and as soon as I pull my tits out you're going to cum instantly because your tiny little wiener can't handle it. But since you can't get laid with that little thing, this is the only way you can get off, by jerking to a hot girls' tits that you will never have, LOL! And since you never have sex, you cum so fast when you see a pair of huge tits. You get so excited by something you'll never have. Your dick is so small that even when it's hard it's smaller than most guys are soft LOL! But it still feels good, you're addicted to rubbing it while you look at these tits. You love when I tease you with them while you stroke that pathetic little cock. I'll bet you would love to put your little dick in between my tits but that will never happen loser. That's why you have to just watch my videos and jerk yourself off, because you have such a small pathetic penis. Your penis is such a waste. It's only good for teasing and making fun of it. Other than that, it's useless. It serves no purpose. It just makes you horny and stupid. That's all it's good for. The only use I have for it, is to control you. It's so easy to control stupid horny little dick losers with my big tits. I know you're going to cum to my tits. You can't help yourself. You're so pathetic. I hope you enjoyed cumming to them because that's all you're ever going to do with them.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM #38583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dommelia - iwantclips

Models: Dommelia

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM #38584
Модератор

Модератор

*It's your first day at your new school, and your first class of the day is gym. So, you go to school, get dressed for gym class, head out to the gym with the rest of your class... and then you see your new gym teacher, Ms. Wolfe. Ms. Wolfe does NOT look like your old gym teacher, Mr. Flanagan, nor does she dress like him. You're stunned by her perfectly sculpted body. You stand there staring at her for a second, but then you're brought to your senses by a wet, sticky sensation in your gym shorts, so you run to the locker room before anyone sees what just happened...* No sooner do you sit down to process what just happened than Ms Wolfe walks into the locker room after you! She obviously didn't see your little mishap, because she asks you why you left class. As Ms Wolfe begins to explain that, as your teacher, she is there to help you through whatever may be going on, you actually believe her... so much that you move your hands so she can see your shorts... and she doesn't seem surprised at all! In fact, Ms Wolfe assures you that it's very common for boys your age to experience hands-free-orgasm... especially on such an exciting day, when you're surprised by a gym teacher with such a sexy, fit body! Oh, yes, Ms Wolfe knows exactly what caused that stickiness in your pants, and since she cares about her students so much, she's going to make sure you never have to deal with the embarrassment of cuming in your pants again! From now on, every day before and after school, you are going to go see Ms Wolfe, and she's going to help you build up your scrawny little body while making sure your little balls are always completely drained of cum... That sexy fit body of hers truly is the best motivation to get strong, and control your orgasm. *Buy the clip to have your gym teacher fantasy realized in the sexy POV masturbation encouragement experience incorporating elements of muscle worship, older woman/younger man, flexing, small penis encouragement, biceps, abs, legs, tight asses, strip tease, pre-mature ejaculation, post-cum Torment, cum countdown, and of course the motivation of my perfect fit body!*
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM #38585
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to come experience something. It's usually mostly hidden from the world, but you can explore every little crevice. Let me open my mouth big & stick out my tongue. Make sure you hold on though. Go ahead & investigate. I'll say ahhhh to make sure it's nice & roomy in there. I just have to make sure I don't get too hungry. I may swallow you by accident. I'll try not to do that today. You need to see what my great mouth has to offer. I didn't floss yet today. Sometimes food tends to get stuck in between my big teeth. Imagine how dirty my mouth gets sometimes. I think you like the fact that you can be among the filth in my mouth. I'll make sure to show you every detail. Raise my tongue up to show you the big, juicy veins underneath. Pull my cheeks apart so you can see my inner gums. Open even wider so I can show you the back of my throat. I'll touch it and push on it for you. Sometimes white things come out. So go ahead and stay a while. Welcome to my warm, wet, dirty mouth. Captures Your Fantasy For: Mouth Fetish, Tongue Fetish, Throat Fetish, Teeth, Veins/Veiny, Lip Fetish, Lip Smelling, Spit Fetish, Uvula Fetish
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM #38586
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours. While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body. I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load. I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock. You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load. I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock. I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate. Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM #38587
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM #38588
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to watch as I oil myself up. See my body get shinier and shinier by the second. A stunning bright red bikini is the cherry on top to just further your destruction. Such a simple concept, yet so full of eroticism that will easy take you to new levels of pleasure and addiction. Shiny makes you so weak. Bikinis trigger the deepest levels of arousal in you body. I know you'll just be left a panting mess begging for more.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:06 PM #38589
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM #38590
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile