Old 11-16-2019, 11:26 PM #106711
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking while instructing you how to deep throat my big strap-on and take it in your ass. Your useless cock is in a chastity cage and you are not permitted to cum unless you take a pounding from me.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:27 PM #106712
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:29 PM #106713
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:29 PM #106714
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:33 PM #106715
Модератор

Модератор

SHE WANTS TO BE ON THE TEAM , PROVE IT
Models: D STARR ENT

Duration: 20 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:34 PM #106716
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory - I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:36 PM #106717
Модератор

Модератор

To my cuckold: "I think you'd make a great Pa but I don't want to have sex with you & I don't think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I'm going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred." Nice CREAMPIE at the end!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:36 PM #106718
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:37 PM #106719
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:38 PM #106720
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile