Old 07-12-2019, 05:23 AM #8111
Модератор

Модератор

Renee is back with a Bang!! Enjoy as we restart New Monday with some of my OGs!!! Renee is back with Four Great new clips!!! Enjoy this Funky Dozen minutes of up close POV plops both at home and in public!!! Enjoy as puts the camera up close up on her ass as she releases some nice chocolate drops from that sexy little ass of hers!!! These are by far the best angles Renee has ever been able to get!! Look for more new clips from this cutie as she begins her comeback on Ladies Keeping It Funky!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 345 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:24 AM #8112
Модератор

Модератор

I am shitting at 12 noon in the citycenter park, nearby the majors office!!
A very very big turd!!
Models:

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 28.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:26 AM #8113
Модератор

Модератор

Master loves to keep me on edge as much as I enjoy being pushed to my limits. Being constantly challenged and venturing in many different kinks and fetishes with Master has me wondering what extreme adventure we will be visiting next. I enjoy this immensely. It perpetuates my passion and wonder of full excitement constantly. This new fetish of poop, shit and scat is quite different, interesting and erotic.. Come see me start my journey in being excited and even in awe.
In this video, he uses me as a human toilet. First he spreads my pussy wide open with a speculum and pisses into my pussy until it overflows but hes not finished yet so he empties his bladder all over my stomach. Mmm, I love it when his warm urine splashes heavy on my pussy and stomach. He then puts my hands and feet in bindings so I can hold a toilet seat stretched out above me so he can take a stinky poo on me. I love watching his cute butthole open up and his hot load land on my belly. I smear his poo all over me and even on my face. I love this so much that Master hands me a vibrator to use on my clit to cum gladly. The smell of his poop has me cumming in seconds.
Please enjoy and leave a comment after you view my videos. Your ratings help me make more advanced videos for you. I enjoy your suggestions and custom requests, so please do not hesitate to private message me.
Kisses
Abigail
P.S. The second video uploaded here MastersHumanToilet_extended_480.mp4 is an extended version of the same video which includes the shower scene and washing of Masters feet. This part was not uploaded in the HD 1080 version.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:27 AM #8114
Модератор

Модератор

We want to shit. Prepare your mouth! Very warm and cozy video, shot in a Japanese sauna. Girls not only use the mouth of a slave for their smelly crap, but also sit on it while feeding. First, the girls relax a little, drink wine and bask in the sauna. Girls in turn, without removing panties, sit on the face of a slave and try to fart, the slave should feel a slight smell of food and begin to experience hunger. Girls should not experience discomfort a slave must be hungry and must swallow anything that comes out of girls asses and do it quickly! A slave should not start eating and must wait for the girl to allow him to eat, before that he can only feel the taste and smell of shit, but he is not allowed to swallow.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:05 AM #8115
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend and I had once again wants shit into the slave mouth! So we animated the slave present, in a public sauna, to swallow our smelly shit! What he usually liked to do, of course. Real extreme and perverted! We were in a relaxed state, and did not want to leave the bathroom to go to the toilet. Therefore, we used our slave as the toilet, and he had to completely eat our shit.
Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:05 AM #8116
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me fart in my purple pants and then slip into something a bit more sexy so you can watch me poo on the toilet while I talk dirty to you.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:06 AM #8117
Модератор

Модератор

Its dinner time but my scat slave is not yet home so I decide to be a nice mistress for once and make his plate before he gets home. I have set the table and all you need to do now is come watch me piss in a glass and take a big shit on a plate and voila, dinner is served! It smells so good I am tempted to eat it myself but Ill save it for him and I know hell be pleasedcant wait for him to get here so I can watch him eat up all my goodness and drink my golden nectar
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:11 AM #8118
Модератор

Модератор

Here is one more naughty poo video from me This time I am fully naked. Show off my body and teasing you before I start pooping. I filmed POV very close up to my tight asshole. Can see my pink pussy too. Watch my hole how pretty when its opening and pushing out really big poo for you. Nice and crystal clear view in the video. Have Different angles in video.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:12 AM #8119
Модератор

Модератор

My ass was full of shit , I badly wanted to pee . In this video clip you will see my ass coming first liquid shit , and then hard shit , so on this video you will see how widely I could open anal hole as I piss and engaged in anal masturbating with a bottle after I unloaded all my crap out of my sweet butt .
Models: DirtyGirlMary

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 991 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:25 AM #8120
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga love to shit through a gynecologic speculum . Olga sat on the sofa spreading her legs , Yana took gynecologic speculum and inserted the first Olgas pussy , then pulled out and put Olga in the ass , and she had begun to shit to release through the gynecologic speculum, liquid shit after Olga cleaned my anus shit , Yana inserted Olga gynecologic speculum in her pussy , and started to fill cunt shit Olga , Yana took another butt plug and began to push the shit out of Olgas cunt with a butt plug . Yana collected all the shit that came out of Olgas ass and shoved in pussy Olga . Then it was the turn of Yana , Yana sat on the sofa, too, and planted his feet , Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , and then inserted into the anus and started shitting Yana from Yana left a large number of shit , Oh Yes , when Yana made an effort to make a shit , in the heights hit the fan urine , Olga pulled gynecologic speculum and put Yana in pussy and start to put in gynecologic speculum shit and shove it inside pussy anal tube . Yana and Olga love dirty games , they have no stop words and prohibitions .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile