Old 02-17-2020, 11:20 PM #133371
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 11:42 PM #133372
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girlfriend Wants to Try Anal - Carlie - iwantclips

Girlfriend Wants to Try Anal - Carlie - iwantclips

I've been thinking...I want to try something new. I want to try anal....but you're going to be the bottom. Just trust me. I'm all ready to go right now. First you're going to suck it for me. Good boy now that you got my cock wet you're going to bend over and let me fuck your ass. Now you're going to do all the work and sit on my cock. You like that don't you? I know you've always fantasized about me fucking your ass. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 11:42 PM #133373
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boss's Pool Party - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Boss's Pool Party - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 12:31 AM #133374
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 12:51 AM #133375
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistresses humiliate and peg you with CEI - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Mistresses humiliate and peg you with CEI - RoxyCox - iwantclips

On your knees slave, your here to serve both of us perfect blonde goddesses. You are such a weak, pathetic loser with a tiny cock. Look at how small your little dick is compared to our huge BBC strap on. Mistress Roxy is going to peg your tight ass, but Goddess Kelly is going to get you warmed up first slave. Your going to worship her huge big black cock and your going to suck it, take it in your mouth like a good little bitch. Suck on it and now your going to suck mine, you've got both of us to please. Greedy little cock slut, suck on both of those big black dicks, slapping our dicks against your face you love being feed cock by your perfect mistresses. Your not worthy, get over here and worship our perfect asses slave. We enjoy teasing you and not letting you jerk for us. You have such a tiny loser dick, you don't deserve to jerk you will be kept locked up in chastity. Your going to be our boot bitch now, worship our boots slave, lick our boots clean, suck on our heels and deep throat it just like it was our big strap-ons. Such a loser following orders, follow the riding crop along our boots lick them clean and even the dirty soles of our boots. You worship the ground we walk on bitch, I don't care of the sole is dirty you'll clean it. You will never get to see us naked, begging like a little sissy slut. Do you really think a worthless loser like you would get to see these perfect big tits. Unzipping our hot PVC outfits and teasing your pathetic little dick some more, we are going to team up on you, double dominate you with our big huge strapons. Making you suck both our cocks again, driving our dicks deep into your mouth. Get is sloppy like a good slut, greedy little cock slut. Both dicks in your mouth at once, stretching your cheeks to fit both those dicks in your filthy mouth. Want it in your ass now don't you? Goddess Kelly is going to fuck your ass first, pegging your holes and take turns stretching your tight asshole. I'm going to gape your ass, and now were going to fuck both your holes at once. To shut you up your going to take one in your mouth and one in your ass. Locked in your cock cage you can't even wank, take both our cocks like a good slut and we might let you out of your chastity cage. We make you open your mouth wide and swallow our spit, taste our spit you worthless loser. We are going to let you out of your cock cage and we are going to make you swallow your own cum like a good little cumslut. Your going to try and wank your pathetic lil dick while we count you down from 10 and you will cum only when we say zero. You want to make your lil cock cum so quick and your going to eat it all loser. Begging to cum, such a worthless waste of space. Want to cum so bad slave? Keep begging loser more tell us how bad you want to cum and taste it for us. Look at that tiny little load, did you dick spill some of your pathetic loads on our boots. Get on your knees and lick it off our boots you bitch. How dare you spill your worthless load, lick our boots clean and say thank you to Mistress Roxy and Goddess Kelly for letting you cum and taste it.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 01:47 AM #133376
Модератор

Модератор

Default Serving Me > Having a girlfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Serving Me > Having a girlfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Are you tired of being lonely, of going to bed alone every night after spending hours jerking off instead of having sex? Do you want a girlfriend? Well, I have something to alleviate that pain - a solution to your self pity, perhaps. No, I will not pretend to be your girlfriend, this is not one of those clips. I'm here to remind you something crucial to bring you back down to reality, to stifle those desires that keep you from true happiness.
I want to remind you that any girl who would ever show any affection toward you - any sort of interest at all - would not look anything like Me. She would be ugly, boring, completely unremarkable. Why would you want to settle? Why would you want to settle when there's Me? Serving Me, a beautiful Goddess, is far more exhilarating than having a mediocre girlfriend. Spending money on dates with a below average girl is a waste of your resources. It will feel much, much more fulfilling to serve Me. To give to Me.
Serving a Goddess beats having a naggy girlfriend and day. So quit your hunt - quit your self pity. Give up on the desires that hold you back, and dedicate yourself to Me. You will feel better.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG | Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki | Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 01:53 AM #133377
Модератор

Модератор

Default Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 01:58 AM #133378
Модератор

Модератор

Default DECIDE TO SUCK FEET OR SHOES - Nina G - iwantclips

DECIDE TO SUCK FEET OR SHOES - Nina G - iwantclips

Hey you, loser.. All crazy about me you can't decide what turns you on more.. my sexy feet, or these gorgeous shoes? Haha, I got you here. But you don't need to decide anything, because I will do that for you. You didn't actually think that I would let you do whatever the f you want? no, no, my slave, you need to obey and behave. And lick.. and suck.. and worship!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 02:23 AM #133379
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Don't Deserve to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Losers Don't Deserve to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

You're such a gross loser pervert! I can't believe it turns you on when I degrade and humiliate you. Edge your puny little cock if you want, but don't you dare cum. Listen to Me while I tell you how worthless you are, how much you don't deserve release, and leave you feeling unsatisfied and craving more.
Markup Codes for Good Pets:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 02:39 AM #133380
Модератор

Модератор