Old 01-15-2020, 05:21 PM #16731
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

You been wanting Sugar Hill to put that big ole Monster booty in your face – Well Here’s your chance!! Sugar Hill is back with four great new up close and personal clips as she spreads that huge ass nice and wide before unleashing the FUNK!! She begins with a gassy pee, before pushing out logs and explosive sharts in the next three scenes! One booty burst even got on her cameraphone!! She need somebody to come and lick it off!! Four Great New Clips for you to get familiar with Ms Hill Again!!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:36 PM #16732
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Today beautiful shit in white panties, then smear shit all over the body, put it in your mouth and chew shit. Yes, yes, I like it so much, and I always have an orgasm.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:37 PM #16733
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is back again. She accept any kind of humiliation and soon she will record toilet slavery actions. She love to be full of cumm on her mouth, face, body and she love to be humiliated by her masters. She is a nasty toilet, a pig slut, a cum whore you never forget. And soon a cum piss drinking whore !
Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:42 PM #16734
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
LOUD FARTING// DIRTY TALK // JOI
I know how bad you want me to strip so you can stroke to my farts. My juicy, loud farts. You love how petite I am yet I fart so loud and so amazing. You love it even more when I am wearing absolutely nothing. I strip down and blast fart after fart. Spreading my asshole for you and talking real dirty. My farts are SO big and bubbly and they are going to make you cum so hard. You are going to shoot the biggest load slowly edging to fart after fart. I am going to rip fart after fart while giving you sexy gassy jerk off instructions until I make you bust a huge load for me. For my farts.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:42 PM #16735
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crapping Cowgirl! - - scatshop

Crapping Cowgirl! - - scatshop

Yeehaw! I’m your dirty cowgirl and I need to crap! I’ve got a stinky load of poop in my ass that I need to push out! Will you help me? Do you want to ride your cowgirl! Ride me until I poop all over the place? Come on! Help me poop by mounting me and fucking me in my poophole! Shove your cock deep inside of me and fuck the shit out of me! The best way to help me poop is by fucking my filthy cowgirl ass! Ride your cowgirl as I talk dirty to you and tell you to fuck me until I poop! Oh yes! It’s time to crap! It’s time to push that smelly load of shit out of my sexy cowgirl ass!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:43 PM #16736
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Public Shit Face! - - scatshop

Extreme Public Shit Face! - - scatshop

I’m on the side of the road with a fresh pile of my shit! There are cars driving by and people looking at me! I don’t care! I love my poop! I get such a high from playing with my shit in public!
Watch me smear my shit all over my face and lips! I taste some of my shit just as a car drives by! My pussy is dripping wet! I’m so turned on! I hope I don’t get caught but the idea of someone seeing me being a nasty shit girl makes my cunt drip with wetness!
It’s time to step it up a notch! I’m pulled over on the side of the busiest road in my town! There are cars whipping by me! So many cars full of people! I know so many people in this town! What if someone I know saw me! I can not believe I’m out here on the side of a busy road with shit smeared all over my face and lips!
It’s so hot and naughty!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:45 PM #16737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Olga and Yana shit in each other’s mouths - - scatshop

Olga and Yana shit in each other’s mouths - - scatshop

In this video participate : Yana and Olga . Girls Yana and Olga love to use each other’s mouths as their own toilet . Yana and Olga sitting on the couch completely naked they don’t need clothes in this video . First the girls kiss , and then Ian lay down on his back and Olga sits down at her from the top and Jan with her tongue caresses the ass of his girlfriend Olga . Yana loves to caress the girls ‘ anus with her tongue, Olga asks Yana to open her mouth and Yana opens her mouth , and Olga shits directly into Yana’s mouth , Yana’s mouth is full of shit , but Yana still continues to caress her friend’s ass with her tongue . Girls change places and now Olga lies on her back and Yana climbed on top of her and Olga caresses Yana’s ass with her tongue , Yana asks Olga to open her mouth , and Olga opens her mouth Yana first pisses Olga in her mouth and then shits , girls love to use each other’s mouths as their own toilet . Olga has a mouthful of shit , but Olga continues to caress Yana’s ass with her tongue . At the end of the video girls kiss and they have full mouths of shit .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 05:45 PM #16738
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty games of Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Dirty games of Yana and Olga - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:08 PM #16739
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking - - scatshop

Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking - - scatshop

Guess what’s under my diaper? Guess what my diaper is covering up? My filthy, dirty poophole! The dirty hole that my poop comes out of! I’m a dirty girl! I love talking about my poophole and playing with my stinkhole! I even want to be fucked in my filthy hole where my poo comes out of! Would you do that? Would to pull my dirty diaper off of me and shove your cock and fingers and tongue in the hole I poop from? My dirty poo chute? My poop will get all over and we’ll make a huge mess! But I love being a messy girl! And I love talking dirty to you and telling all these nasty things while wearing my dirty, poopy diaper! Come on! Take my poopy diaper off and fuck me in the hole I poop out of! Look at how messy my butt is! I’m smeared with my poop! Fuck me so good in my stinky hole until we both cum so hard and get my poop smeared all over us!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:11 PM #16740
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pooping My Diaper While Hiking - - scatshop

Pooping My Diaper While Hiking - - scatshop

I love hiking! I love the fresh air and the peaceful feeling of being out in nature! I always wear a diaper when I go hiking. I never know when I’ll need to go potty! Wearing a diaper makes me feel safe and protected! And I never have to worry about accidents! Also, wearing a diaper makes me feel really sexy! It feels so good to have a nice, thick, wet diaper on!
I’ve been hiking for quite a while now and I really need to go potty! I’m going to have to fill my diaper! I start to grunt and push right there on the trail! Anyone could come around the corner and see me! I can’t stop now! I keep pushing until I fill my diaper up with a big stinky mess! Oh gross! I am so stinky! Look at the filth in my diaper! You can see all that stinky poop in there! Yuck!
I’m so far away from my car! I’ve got such a long way to waddle with a diaper full of a big stinky mess! This is going to be a long, smelly walk home!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile