Old 04-15-2019, 01:55 AM #12161
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:56 AM #12162
Модератор

Модератор

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held captive until I decide to release you from My stimulating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease, that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all, you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows, maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well, but there is only one way to find out.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:58 AM #12163
Модератор

Модератор

I command you to hold your breath for a certain amount of time while I tease you. I start swith small durations, then slowly bringing it up, until I'm finally pushing you to your limits. It will earn you stroking time and cumming but if you fail, there is a punishment fitting the crime. Can you handle this advanced breathe play? Good boys use markup codes: 1000% - GETTINGWEAK 500% - ATM4CAMRYN 100% - SERVEME 50% - PAYCAMRYN
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 21 min 13 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:59 AM #12164
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and feed your addiction as I tell you exactly why My feet own you. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:00 AM #12165
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:00 AM #12166
Модератор

Модератор

I have two other clips available similar to this one about ass and tits so I just had to make one with feet! The game is very simple. Keep your hand on your cock, moving slightly at all times. Remove your hand, pay. Cum before my countdown, pay. Make it to 1 and you win a free orgasm! Think you can win, foot boy? You won't know unless you play!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:02 AM #12167
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:02 AM #12168
Модератор

Модератор

Ivy is BANNED WORD sweet cowgirl who just came home from BANNED WORD long day of shopping BANNED WORD the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her ****. feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 2.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:05 AM #12169
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:07 AM #12170
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile