Duration: 4 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:14 PM #54353
Модератор

Модератор

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys, but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy, you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:15 PM #54354
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:16 PM #54355
Модератор

Модератор

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was Squeezed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then...
BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!!
Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:18 PM #54356
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:19 PM #54357
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:32 PM #54358
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:33 PM #54359
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 03:34 PM #54360
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile