Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 08:56 PM #78052
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 08:57 PM #78053
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me!
Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 08:58 PM #78054
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 08:58 PM #78055
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 08:59 PM #78056
Модератор

Модератор

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the Step-Parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 09:00 PM #78057
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours at work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping a conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 09:00 PM #78058
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 09:01 PM #78059
Модератор

Модератор

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 09:02 PM #78060
Модератор

Модератор

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile