Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8611
Модератор

Модератор

I am now outside hours later wearing the leggings. You can see the pad in there. I show it off bending over and rustling it. Then I tease with the pad as I undress completely except the panties with pad. I go in the bathroom show you its wet and red, and change it, then show off the new one
Models: goddesslucy

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8612
Модератор

Модератор

I love to experiment and this time I wanted something unusual . I put on the floor a plastic plate and started to fill it with his shit . I am very excited and I wanted sex , I was a toy and I began to stick it in your anal .. But I wanted more I masturbated not only anal and Clit After all, I smeared his shit and began to lick his shit trying it on taste .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8613
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress feel so bad those days because her human toilet are not available for consuming ! She going to bathroom and piss into toilet then spurting a huge Diarrhea. She go to bathtub as usually and washing her dirty body . . .in front of camera.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 58.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8614
Модератор

Модератор

I finally reached the end of a 3 day hold with 4 laxatives taken on the last night! I had so much shit in me that I was whining and moaning to get it out. I completely fill the white cotton panties instantly as shit falls through the side. I show close ups and multiple angles, even a mirror shot of how I see myself pooping because I love to watch! I then slide my panties down and into the potty seat to show you the huge load I dropped plus the remainder of shit that is stuck to my ass!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8615
Модератор

Модератор

Huge shit monster for you!! Biggest shit ever!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8616
Модератор

Модератор

Wow! This is for sure the biggest shit I've ever taken while filming. Ever knows that the holidays are a time to overeat and maybe get a little diarrhea - which means HUGE shits! I naked for the camera for a bit and then turn around while my monster shit gets ready to come out. I lie down on my side with the camera close to my asshole so you can see clearly every inch of this long, solid, and SUPER THICK shit come out of my pretty ass. It really stretched me out, it was shocking to watch the video back!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 663 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8617
Модератор

Модератор

Human toilet girl is back eating her boyfriend "Mr.Andrew's" shit! She is the true inspiration to female shit eaters!
She starts off by licking his asshole for his pleasure like a good girlfriend does when suddenly she starts tasting the tip of a turd. She wants her boyfriend to only experience pleasure, comfort and convenience and asking him to go to the bathroom is not one of them.
Proving her love to him she opens her mouth wide under his asshole so he can take a shit right into her mouth. Seems he really needed to go as he took quite a big shit into his girlfriend's mouth.
But it doesn't end there. She writes the words "Human Toilet" on her own chest between her lovely breasts and stare strait into his eyes as she start to eat and swallow his shit!
You can see the deep concentration, discomfort, passion and love in her beautiful eyes as she chew and swallow more than one mouth full of his shit.
She suffers but she doesn't stop, she is determined to show him she is the best girlfriend ever and how much she loves him to keep eating his shit like the good toilet girlfriend that she is. You do not want to miss this one!
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriend's shit the first time xoxo
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8618
Модератор

Модератор

We have a brand new couple who joined Tempest Productions / Stinky Steve Productions! Meet Human Toilet Girl and her boyfriend Mr.Andrew! She is currently being trained as a full toilet for her boyfriend. These are three clips of her first attempts to swallow her boyfriend's shit. She failed on the first attempt but she went the extra mile with the next two attempts and succeeded in swallowing.
Her boyfriend also takes a piss directly into her open mouth filled with his shit. You do NOT want to miss this clip if you are a fan of girls being toilets. Clips like these of girls becoming full toilets for their boyfriends are quite rare!
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check out my other videos including my girl on girl toilet slavery videos in my store xoxo

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 858
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8619
Модератор

Модератор

There is nothing more erotic that a girlfriend willing to be a toilet for her boyfriend and inviting him to take a shit right into her toilet mouth. Think about this for a second.
You have a beautiful girlfriend who love and adore you so much that she's willing to be your toilet, whenever you want! Licking and drilling your asshole with your tongue as you feel your stinking shit filling her mouth that she swallows for you.
This is exactly what Human Toilet Girl does for her boyfriend in this video. She wants to make sure he knows she is the best girlfriend and she is HIS. Showing her love and affection by drilling his asshole with her tongue and eating his shit while looking lovingly directly into his eyes.
If you are looking for the hottest video showing girlfriend's eating their boyfriend's shit then this video is it! A beautiful ordinary girl being the very best toilet she can be for her boyfriend xoxo
Be sure to check my other scat videos including the other videos of Human Toilet Girl. If you like seeing women shitting into men's mouth check my videos where I use my slave Devoted Sub as a full consumption toilet. For lesbian scat fans, I also have 9 videos using my female slave as a toilet, she swallows my shit quite amazingly xoxo

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 AM #8620
Модератор

Модератор

Godess was alone this weekend and because her slaves cannot arrive to eat her shitty diarrheas, she MUST PUT THE CAMERA ON TRIPOD AND SHIT BY HERSELF. First movie in bathtub and she explode into a huge diarrhea into the bathtub !!
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 1 min 59 s
Resolution: 528 x 704
Format: AVI
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile