Old 08-06-2019, 08:06 AM #9101
Модератор

Модератор

Zelda has fast become probably one of my 3 most popular ladies! It’s easy to see why as she does each clip with such enthusiasm!! And the Loads she puts out nothing short of AWESOME!!! Enjoy another FUNKY Dozen minutes of action! Enjoy some great behind the bowl clips as you can see those logs shoot right out her tight asshole! Then enjoy as she takes the fun to the Tub to get a little naughty before a shower!! Enjoy as she grunts and strains out a painful load into the tub! Then enjoy Two great squatting clips over the floor. Five Great Loads from on of the best doing it!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:07 AM #9102
Модератор

Модератор

Morning smelly diarrhea with fart in the toilet
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:15 AM #9103
Модератор

Модератор

You love seeing shit coming out of my ass as I mount the toilet backward. Smell it for me. You weren't expecting for it to get this nasty. It's only going to get worse as the video goes on. Smell and worship my ass as I shoot big shits and farts are you. You're fucking sick and I love it! You get getting off on me prairie dogging it for you. Go ahead stroke that cock for me. Jerk that cock while I shit up your nose. Now stick out your fucking tongue. You're going to eat every last bit of the shit pile I made!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:18 AM #9104
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 08-06-2019, 08:24 AM #9105
Модератор

Модератор

You're always hungry for my shit aren't you? I've got a nice big load for you today! It's a filthy, nasty, wet one! Do you still want it? Oh course you do! You love my shit! Lay down under my toilet chair and get ready for me to feed you. Is your mouth watering? Are you so hungry for my filth? Yes, you're such a good toilet slave! You do such a good job eating all the shit from my big, juicy ass! Watch that huge moist load slide out of my shithole and into your mouth! Eat it all up! Swallow it down! Good toilet slave!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:29 AM #9106
Модератор

Модератор

This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style – This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. It’s very real and very heart felt.
I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
“How I got into Scat”
“What I like best about it”
“Do I like female or male scat better”
I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
At the end I do what I do….take a big poop
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:35 AM #9107
Модератор

Модератор

Well this video is different from others what I’ve made before. Because in this you don’t see me pooping only you can watch and hear how I desperate on sit on toilet. I don’t show the poop in the water only you able to see my dirty asshole to wipe at the end. I wrap around myself a towel and tell you my tummy is pretty bad. Grumble which is not nice. You can see the reactions on my face until I do sit on toilet and you able to hear the loud noises what my asshole did. I pee with strong stream as well. Creak noises leave my ass out. I tell you I have to fart but it’s not coming. I get up from toilet and bend over to make myself fart but instead you can hear me QUEEFING loudly close up to cam. My tummy is bad. I try to push out more poop or fart but I’m finished it seems to me. So I wipe out my asshole to show off it as was dirty and flush it
Old 08-06-2019, 08:35 AM #9108
Модератор

Модератор

It’s time to get dirty again!!!
I’ve got a nice big load of poop that is perfect for smearing and stuffing up my holes! I love when I poop out nice, big smearable loads! I love when my shit smear on really heavy and thick! I start my smearing on my big boobs! Then move on to my big belly and my legs and I even bend over and smear it all over my ass!
I’ve put down a shower curtain so I can play and roll around and get my shit ALL over my body! This is my favorite way to play! Smearing with shit! My pussy is starting to get really wet and it’s demanding attention!
I scoop up all the poop that is not smeared all over my body and I lay back and stuff it up my cunt! It takes a little bit of work but soon, I’ve got a nice big chunk of shit stuffed up my horny pussy! I lean back and push and push and out pops that shit! I just shit out of my pussy!
I find a nice hard little piece of poop and I push it into my ass! I shove my shit right back up into my asshole! Then I take my big pile of poop and push that up my cunt! I move close to the camera so you get a nice close up! Then I start to push again! I wonder which hole I’ll shit out of first! My ass or pussy!
Out pops the shit in my ass! Then I push really hard to shit out of my pussy! Oh it feels amazing to shit out of both my lower holes! I am such a happy shit girl! It’s time to roll around in my shit some more! Yay me!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 08:41 AM #9109
Модератор

Модератор

I play your office assistant taking a break in the break room at work, when you realize I’ve discovered your secret kink–women farting! I use this delicious bit of info as leverage–and fart teasingly around you, until you’re completely hooked by my ass. That’s right, I can fart on command. Tell you what–you wanna have an assistant who’ll fart on you all day, and let you sniff them up? Then give me a raise, boss
Old 08-06-2019, 08:43 AM #9110
Модератор

Модератор

Over 20 mins of the nastiest scat videos compiled for your viewing pleasure, from your goddess kinky caramel. Hope you enjoy this shit fest that’s sure to make you bust that cum.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 23 min 30 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile