Old 08-08-2019, 01:00 AM #9601
Модератор

Модератор

12 minutes 33 seconds of a compilation of toilet poops from above the toilet front, back and side. Missing the hole sometimes and making a real mess. Please enjoy these massive poops as we have been feeding that booty for your pleasure. Beautiful boobs, Efro, sexy poops, missing the toilet, peeing on her feet and all over her ass, sexy vagina, after sex poop, 13+ poops.
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 608
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:02 AM #9602
Модератор

Модератор

We already know how badly I want to make you cum! I mean, look at the preview, you're throbbing just at the short glimpse of what this video entails.
I am in a body stocking the entire clip showing off My body and talking about you edging, making sure that you have your balls drained by the end of the clip – like a tour of My body and focusing on that delicious ass of course.
I poop nice and close to the camera and then show you the delicious caramel looking delight that left my hole xx
Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:03 AM #9603
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to know whats a pussy and where the pee and poo come from hehehe
Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:15 AM #9604
Модератор

Модератор

Here a toilet slave had applied to me. I first tested the slave, if he is worthy to serve me! First, I sits on his face and he had to suffering my asshole. Lol! After that he had to eat my shit! The slave lay naked on the floor and I squatted, sideways, with my ass and asshole, over the slave mouth. Then I shit the slave, a mega shit pile, in his mouth. Then I turned around and seen the slave in his, with shit, filled mouth. The slave then had to eat my shit, while he had to jerk off his cock until cumshot!
Models: annalise

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:20 AM #9605
Модератор

Модератор

i am your useless employee, you call me into your office to sack me but i offer you that i will do anything….you make me play with myself and then tell me that’s not good enough.In fact what you really want me to do is take a huge shit and then smear it all over my body and that’s just what i do.i also do a double shit. i smear shit all into my body and tits and then lick shit off my hands you also make me piss into a glass and drink some. You then decide to be even more evil and demand i eat shit. i eat lumps of shit and gag like fuck. i finish off playing with myself until i have a massive orgasm
Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 18 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 800
Format: MPEG-PS
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:23 AM #9606
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I speak mostly my own language ! I didn’t put subtitles on purpose ! Because you will you have to understand what I want , I am pretty clear ! I have some gas left and my slave received it together with my creamy shit ! My farts have been smelling REALLY BAD but I said to him that he must adore them like perfume . And if he wants to be my toilet, he must absorb my farts and take my shit and thank me , or I will cut his dick ! The only thing that I need from him is his mouth and tongue , not his pathetic cock .
Must have video !
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 604 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:54 AM #9607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:54 AM #9608
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:08 AM #9609
Модератор

Модератор

EN:
The sadistic Mistress Giorgia continues the path to train the slave to be complete.
The mistress drinking a glass of white wine begins to lick her feet from the slave.
The slave is always very submissive and licked his feet at the Mistress until she tell him to put on four-legged because she wants to shit in a very special way today: on the slave’s buttocks
The slave is four-legged, with his head tucked under the Mistress’s WC chair, she sits on her back and begins to torture the balls. Torture goes on for a long time and the slave cries out with pain. The slave is then bled down to the ground and the Mistress starts to piss over the ass of the slave. After the piss, the Mistress begins a beautiful shit, all on the slave’s buttocks who are filled with shit.
The slave is totally humiliated by his sadistic Mistress
IT:
La sadica Mistress Giorgia prosegue il percorso per addestrare lo schiavo cesso ad essere completo.
La Padrona bevendo un bel bicchiere di vino bianco inizia a farsi leccare i piedi dallo schiavo.
Lo schiavo è sempre molto sottomesso e lecca i piedi alla Padrona fino a quando Lei gli dice di mettersi a quattro zampe perchè quest’oggi vuole cagare in un modo molto particolare: sulle chiappe dello schiavo
Lo schiavo è a quattro zampe, con la testa infilata sotto alla sedia WC della Padrona, Lei si siede sulla sua schiena ed inizia a torturare le palle. La tortura va avanti per parecchio tempo e lo schiavo grida dal dolore. Lo schiavo viene poi fatto sdraiare per terra a pancia in giù e la Padrona inizia a pisciare sopra al culo dello schiavo. Finita la pisciata la Padrona inizia una bella cagata, tutto sulle chiappe dello schiavo che si riempono di merda.
Lo schiavo è totalmente umiliato dalla sua sadica Padrona
Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:59 AM #9610
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again! You guys know how much I love saving up a ton of my poop and smearing it all over myself, playing in my mountain of poop and talking so dirty to you! This time I saved an entire month’s worth of my shit! Everything I pooped out for the last 31 days I saved! And then I got so filthy and so nasty with my month’s worth of poop! Come see all the filthy fun I got into this month! Come play with me and listen to me talk dirty to you! Watch me make myself cum over and over and over again in my pool of poop!
Smearing
I saved up an entire month’s worth of shit in glass jars. I saved up so much poop! But now it’s time to get filthy with this huge pile of poop! Watch me empty out all the jars as I talk dirty to you. I create a mountain of shit! Look at all this poop! I can’t wait to smear it all over my big, sexy, curvy body! I start by sitting my big ass in my huge pile of poop! Oh, my shit feels so good on my skin! Look at me smearing all this poop into my body! I’m rolling around in my pool of poop and having so much fun being a nasty shit girl!
Diaper Play
I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! I’ve always wanted to wear a diaper while I’m completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while I’ve got so much shit on me! My diaper doesn’t stay clean and cute for long! It’s covered in my shit! I’m going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that I’m going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
Play With Me
Look how happy I am in my pool of filth! I have an entire month’s worth of shit in here with me! Do you want to come join me?! Think of all the fun we could have! I know you want to come play! You want to join me! We can smear each other’s bodies and make each other cum so hard! We could have the most amazing sex and cum like crazy in this pool of poop! Maybe we could have a cute girl come join us too! We could stay in here forever! Pooping and smearing our shit all day! We would have so much fun! Please come join me in my pool of poop!
Live In My Shit
I want to make you live in my shit forever! You like this pool of my poop don’t you? You like it so much you want to stay in it forever, don’t you? I could make you live in my poop! I could tie you up, chain up down, and force you to stay in my mountain of shit forever! Every day I would come in and push out another load of shit until you were completely buried in my shit! You’d like that wouldn’t you? You want to spend the rest of your life living in my shit!
Lick Me Clean
Look how filthy I am! I’m completely covered in an entire month’s worth of my shit! I need you to clean me up! And I need you to do it with your mouth! You know you’re dying to anyways! Get your tongue out and lick me clean! Lick and suck all this shit off of me! It would take me forever to clean up by myself! That’s why I need you to lick all this poop off of me! Suck it off my toes, eat my shit off of my big boobs, suck it out of my ass crack and lick my wet pussy clean! This is what you’re made for! Licking and sucking my shit covered body!
Dildo Play
I get so horny and so turned on when I play with so much of my poop! I have a whole month’s worth of poop in my pool and all over my body! My pussy is dripping wet and hungry for orgasms! Good thing I have my dildo to get dirty with! I picked out a brown dildo because it’s the same color as my shit! Watch me fuck my shit covered pussy with my shit dildo! My body looks so amazing covered in poop! I feel so sexy and so turned on! I need to fuck my horny pussy until I cum so hard! Watch me fuck myself while I’m covered in my shit! Oh yes! I love making myself cum! I love this dildo too! It’s all wet with my cum and my shit! Perfect for smearing all over my face! Oh, I’m the happiest shit girl in the world!
Squirting
Being in this amazing pool of poop turns me on and makes me cum so hard! Sometimes I cum so hard that I squirt! I love how good it feels to squirt! Squirting orgasms are the best! Want to watch me squirt in my pool of poo? I push this toy deep inside my horny pussy and fuck myself so good! Listen! You can hear how wet my pussy is! Listen to all the juices and watch as it bursts out of my pussy! Mmm! I’m such a wet, horny girl, squirting in my pool of poop! Look at all this squirt! I flooded my pool! Watch me smear my squirt and shit all over my face! I love being a nasty shit lover!
Clean Up
I’ve had so much fun playing in my pool filled with a month’s worth of poop! But now it’s time to get cleaned up. I know a lot of you wonder how I clean up after all these fun shit smearing adventures. I answer all the questions you may have and show you some of my secret tips and tricks to cleaning up after a particularly messy shit session!
I hope you enjoy this amazing shit adventure and cum just as much as I did!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile