Old 04-29-2019, 02:58 AM #18341
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:58 AM #18342
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot wife Alix tells you that when she saw you get beat up in the gym by a bully, it really turned her on. She loved watching him shove you around and humiliate you in front of everyone at the gym. It turned her on so much that she had to suck his cock! She laughs at you and tells you that she loves watching her cucky husband get beat up and shoved around. She takes out his cock and starts sucking it in front of you. You want to say something like "please no - anyone but him", but you know you arent man enough to do anything about it. She tells you that she is going to fuck him in your bed, and make you **** in a puddle of his cum. She plans to make him cum on your pillow. She laughs at your small cock and tells you that he's a real man. She really likes him.. she has decided to ask him to move in with her. You won't be living there any more but you will be able to come over and watch so you can see what a real cock looks like. She tells you that a real man wouldnt stand for this. What are you going to do about it? Just as she thought.. you are going to sit in the corner and watch your wife suck off the bully that bConsume up in the gym. She orders you to bring some coffee and drinks to them while they cheat on your marriage. HOT CUCKOLD CLIP.. ALIX LYNX KNOWS HOW TO VERBALLY DEGRADE YOU!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:00 AM #18343
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 19 min 3 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:02 AM #18344
Модератор

Модератор

Don't be scared! So many of your colleagues have come into this room, and all of them have left with a spring in their step. Know why? Coming into this room and doing what I tell you to do boosts your career in so many ways! The catch? Just follow my instructions. I've been watching you, and I've chosen you as my next ... subject. I want to see what's under those trousers, I want you to cum for me in this short amount of time we have together, and if you've performed well enough, I'll keep you coming back for more. Don't bother attempting to deny the fact that you like it. Your pants give you away. I can already see your cock getting hard, so give in, take your cock out, and follow my instructions.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:02 AM #18345
Модератор

Модератор

Opps looks like my lipstick has worn off I need to freshen it up. Ah there much better don't you think so? Red lips have been a classic beauty icon for generations a look that is completely timeless. Seductresses, succubuses and femme fatals favorite shade as it has this very powerful effect on men. What it doesn't effect you? I can tell you are lying you were practically drooling the moment I pulled out the tube of lipstick. Stop fighting it and just give in, its always better to give in. The adrenaline, the rush, the euphoria it makes you weak and oh so obedient. It is a **** that you cant get enough of no matter how much you fight it you will be mine just wait and see Contains elements of: Lipstick fetish, Mind Fuck, Mesmerize and Femdom
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:03 AM #18346
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:04 AM #18347
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:10 AM #18348
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ashley Hey loser I know you're back to jerk your little loser dick again. You are so disgusting and pathetic, you can't keep your hands off of yourself. I guess that's what happens when you can't get a girl. So you're always jerking your dick off cause you're so fucking horny. You're a chronic masturbating horny reject. All alone, sad and pathetic, no girl, no friends, no life, all because you're constantly jerking. And honestly I'm tired of you jerking to me all the time, don't you get sick of it? I know I get sick of having to watch you touch your disgusting cock. Gross! You need to learn to control yourself. So for the rest of this clip, I don't want you to jerk. Put your hands behind your back or sit on them or lock that dick up, I don't care what you do, just don't touch your dick. Do you think you can do that loser? I just want you to sit there and listen to me humiliate you and watch as your cock twitches in the air. My words will make it throb. You need to learn to control your jerking addiction. It's just getting worse and worse, isn't it? You'd think that the more you jerkoff the less horny you'd be, but not with you. It just grows and grows. You're addicted and obsessed with your own cock. You stroke and stroke non stop and it's all you think about when you're not jerking. You're a disgusting pervert, eww**** And as I sit here and degrade you, all you can think about is touching yourself. You're not getting sad or depressed, you're getting horny. That's so fucked up. My insults fucking turn you on. You're squirming so badly, you want to stroke so much, but I'm not going to let you because you don't fucking deserve it, you're a loser who jerks off way too much. You know it's true, you know I'm right, you're completely controlled by that dick of yours. You're getting so desperate, I know because you're a horny little reject and you're all the same. You can barely control yourself. I want you to watch this clip on repeat and see how long you can go until you can't take it anymore and have to touch yourself. Let's find out how much of a loser you are.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:12 AM #18349
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley wants you to jerk your dick for her instead of fucking your wife. Your wife is a bitch anyhow and cant even compare to Ashley's charm and pretty smile, let alone her body. Only in this video, you dont even get to see her body.... only her pretty smile, face, tongue, and mouth. She wants your cum on her tongue and your fat bitchy wife in the corner where she belongs. Give it to her!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 03:13 AM #18350
Модератор

Модератор

You have been hesitant to take the leap into becoming my money slave. Sending tribute while receiving nothing in return hurts your selfish pride and ego. Today that hesitation and selfish ways will begin to change. You will start with what may seem like a selfish act, splurging on my clips to worship. However you won't only be buying these clips one time tonight. You will buy and buy until you find your favorite clips. Then you will continue to buy your favorites over and over. You will sink down into a robotic t.r4nce by this repetitive act, further triggered by the words I'm implanting in your mind. When you see these favorite clips rising on the clip charts, you will learn how pleasing me is a much higher rush. You will take in the pain of your denied desires and see how it Smoke Up my face.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 23 min 48 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile