Old 08-11-2019, 10:58 AM #67441
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He and all of you would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:00 AM #67442
Модератор

Модератор

I was chilling with my friends but I wasn't really participating in the convo. I thought about you and decided to sneak off to the bathroom. They're so loud, you can hear them, had to want til they left to finish, if you know what I mean.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:00 AM #67443
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up unable to move and very frightened to see that the world around you has grown in size. Last thing you remembered was going with me back to my place and thinking you were going to get laid as usual. I am now staring you down with an insane look on my face. I tell you I have SHRUNK you down with a potion I slipped into your drink. I tell you that although you can't move, you can still feel everything. I toy with you, biting and nipping at you. You're so frightened that you don't know what to do. How did it come to this? I tease you with my body showing you what you didn't get to have. Showing you how instead of having sex, you will now be my snack. I rip you apart.....bit by bit....
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:02 AM #67444
Модератор

Модератор

This final session ties everything you have learnt together in a a powerful hipn0tic Mesmerizing loop. I also happen to be wearing sheer footless tight with no knickers..Play this file over and over as you stroke and repeat.
YES is the ONLY path to PLEASURE Resistance is PAINFUL and POINTLESS I am COMPLETELY compliant I OBEY Madam Violet
My sexy body, and powerful words invade your mind instantly, the layered voices penetrating your mind from all angles. You know YES feels soooo good, and you are a machine, created to OBEY Me mindlessly, so perfectly. YES Goddess is your path to pleasure. Loop as many times as you can. There is no wake trigger and no cum trigger, you will emerge when you are ready and your orgasm is not required.
YES is the only path to pleasure and you slave are utterly, completely compliant.
Contains: hipn0tic loop, imbedded commands, binaural tones, psychological conditioning, layered voice tracks, stroking permission, body worship,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:04 AM #67445
Модератор

Модератор

You're running a little late to the office this morning but since you're the boss it doesn't really matter. You arrive in your office and find your secretary with a bitchy look on her face. Then you look around and see your computer is on and all of your secrets spilled out all over the screen. Your secretary has everything on a disc and hidden it where you will never find it. Looks like the secretary just became the boss. All you can think about is how if anyone found out you would be kicked to the curb along with your picture perfect family. Now strip naked and kiss my ass.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:04 AM #67446
Модератор

Модератор

Default HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:05 AM #67447
Модератор

Модератор

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:06 AM #67448
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:07 AM #67449
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 11:08 AM #67450
Модератор

Модератор

Hier crushe ich in super geilen New Rock Stiefeletten. Diese Teile sind wahrlich ein Traum für jeden Fetischisten. Wer wäre nicht gern einmal unter diesen Prachtdingern?! Watch me Squeeze wearing these super hot New Rock Bootees. These are a dream come true for every slave. Who wouldn't love being Tormented with these beautiful half-boots..
Models: Miss-Christina

Duration: 3 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 51.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile