Old 08-26-2019, 03:52 AM #72421
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 03:53 AM #72422
Модератор

Модератор

I love a weak man who tries to resist me. It's so adorable, it a pitiful sort of way. Does that sound like you? Let's see if you can watch this clip without touching yourself. Yeah, that will last about 30 seconds - if you're lucky. Why would you by a clip and not stroke it? It feels so good especially when I'm teasing you with my body and encouraging you with my words. Once I get you all worked up, I tell you you have to eat your cum for me. The idea totally disgusts you, of course. Its not anything youve ever done before. Lucky for you, I show a little mercy and give you the option to pay me $50 instead. But being the penny-pinching, broke little bitch that you are, you decide to take the degrading cum slurping route. Fine by me. Sit back, relax and allow me to coax you to orgasm. I give you a cum count down, stopping at 2 and ordering you to take your hands off your cock. You don't get to cum until you pay me that $50 tribute. That's right, don't argue with me. You'll pay it because you're my SLAVE. And once you do, I reward you with your orgasm, then make you eat it anyway. After all, you don't really have a choice here.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 03:58 AM #72423
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 04:00 AM #72424
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 65.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 04:01 AM #72425
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love to drip and pay? You know you're just a horny walletcock, deep down inside, and you can't wait to whip it out, turn your brain off, and start drooling cash for Me!Take one look at My gorgeous ass, and the next thing you know it's TRIBUTE TRIBUTE TRIBUTE! Watch My shiny bikini and listen to My hot voice as you stroke and pay for every twitch and spurt~
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 04:04 AM #72426
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me. I know you can't resist me, and its hard not to think about someone like me. However you have nothing to offer me except your money. You are such aÂ*waste of spaceÂ*because of that small dick and nobody wants to have sex with you or to even be around you. You are going to have to give more than just money. I require lots of things to even look at you. That ugly face of yours is disgusting and there is nothing special about you. Too bad that you won't even get to see my tits, but I will tease you by pushing them together. Take a look at my tiny waist. It leads down to my perfect ass that you have to kiss by paying me. Since you can't keep my attention, I am going to take care of my own needs which you cannot take care of. Loser! OTHER KEYWORDS-brat girl, Angel Lee, white bra, lace bra, abs, long hair
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 73.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 04:14 AM #72427
Модератор

Модератор

Jerking off used to be fun, but it left you feeling lonely and unfulfilled. After awhile orgasms just weren't worth it But now, you've found the real path to ecstasy. A way to feel that euphoric rush that you've been missing. And unlike stroking, spending just feels better the more and more you do it.

Use a markup code to please your Goddess.
50% ServeCorinna
100% MoreForCorinna
200% CorinnasSlave
500% AddictedToCorinna
1000% DrainMeCorinna
Models: Goddess Corinna

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:47 PM #72428
Модератор

Модератор

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:48 PM #72429
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:51 PM #72430
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile