Old 08-26-2019, 06:52 PM #72431
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:52 PM #72432
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:55 PM #72433
Модератор

Модератор

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 06:59 PM #72434
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 1. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 1 - Worship Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 2 - Loyalty.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:00 PM #72435
Модератор

Модератор

check out how much i love fucking sarah banks in this hot new cream pie video.
Models: JohnnyCastle

Duration: 27 min 58 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:01 PM #72436
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:05 PM #72437
Модератор

Модератор

You spend way too much of your free time looking up big tits. Sometimes you spend your entire weekend locked away with your hand clamped to your cock jerking off to big boobs. You tell yourself you are going to stop after this session.... but the draw of big tits is too strong. You've stumbled across me and boy..... I have a pretty special set of knockers and personality. You can tell I love having big tits and that turns you on even more. It turns you on even more that I'm getting them even bigger. I love that you can't stay away from me and my big tits..... I want you to get even deeper into your big tit addiction for me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:19 PM #72438
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:20 PM #72439
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 07:20 PM #72440
Модератор

Модератор

No more coercion; you are full blown gay. The days of lusting after my body have been replaced with urges of sucking and fucking dick. As I jam my dick down your throat you are imagining the real thing. Once my cock is nice and lubed up, I'll make you stick that ass up in the air to slide my dick inside of you. My dick is about to make you cum? I wanna look into your eyes when you cum like a gay little bitch.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile