Old 09-20-2019, 09:45 AM #82441
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:45 AM #82442
Модератор

Модератор

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:45 AM #82443
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:47 AM #82444
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:50 AM #82445
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:50 AM #82446
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
GiveMystieMore 100%
GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:51 AM #82447
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't resist, can you. You are a little Barbie addict. Nothing feels as good as My control over you, while you stroke and sniff Aroma. Weakened and horny, is where I can manipulate you, suggest ideas, implant suggestive thoughts, and charm you into submission for Me. Gentle, soft seduction with pleasant binaural conditioning, will leave you with no choice but to melt for Me. Losing your mind... Losing your mind.... Losing your mind for LatexBarbie. Go deeper, get higher, and reach new levels of orgasmic elation with your Goddess.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:52 AM #82448
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your Aroma, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your Aroma inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The Aroma start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your Aroma bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, Aroma puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: Aroma, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox-Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:53 AM #82449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 09:55 AM #82450
Модератор

Модератор

420/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox-Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox-Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile