Old 03-26-2019, 12:49 AM #6021
Модератор

Модератор

The boys have issues with math, so she helps them, The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:50 AM #6022
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:50 AM #6023
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:51 AM #6024
Модератор

Модератор

Donnie Rock has been waiting in this dentist office forever, he can't believe how long it's taking. But the wait is made more tolerable when he notices Cassidy Klein a few chairs over. She's playing with her shoes, dangling them from her feet. Donnie has always had a thing for feet and hers look so small and perfect. He musters his courage and moves to the seat next to her. She notices him at once, and she starts rubbing her socked foot on his leg, then on the crotch of his sweat pants. Donnie can't believe his luck, this girl is coming on so strong! She gets both feet out of their socks and asks him to pull his pants down. He looks around unsure but they are the only two people in the waiting room so he goes for it. She begins jerking his hard cock with her feet. His dick feels so good between her high arches, she spits on his cock to lube it up and really works his cock. Every once and a while he grabs her feet and fucks them. But finally he can no longer hold it in and cums all over her toes. She licks the cum from her feet excited to have this chance sexual encounter. Donnie is in a orgasmic haze his pants still down when they call his name, time for the dentist!
Models: Slamdog Film

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:51 AM #6025
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:53 AM #6026
Модератор

Модератор

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:53 AM #6027
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"! This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:54 AM #6028
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:55 AM #6029
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: t**** - Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - POV - coerce STRIPPING - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - coerce ORGASMS - PILLOW HUMPING - ASS SHAKING - My stepson comes home from school and spys on me through my bedroom door, watching me searching for my shirt. He makes a small noise and startles me and Im trying to cover myself. I explain I went shopping and wanted to show him my new outfit and could he please help me look. He pretends to look but instead gets great views up my skirt while Im bending over. I turn around to show him I found it resulting in my tits right in my his face. I apologize but he comments on them and tell me they are nice. He shouldnt say those things about his me. Im shocked but then I apologize for thinking he means anything else but to compliment his stepmother. I ask him what he thinks and model a little. Does he think the outfit is too slutty or revealing? I bend over and he gives me the approval that he cant see down my shirt but then tell me to bend over a little more. Little more until Im down on my knees. He says it a great outfit and not slutty at all but indeed it actually is and he's getting a great show out of it. When I stand up I trip and fall on to the floor with my legs spread. Its too much for him to resist and he holds me down and gropes my ass. Im yelling at him to get off me. What is he doing! This isnt funny anymore, get off me. He finally lets up and I ask him to leave and what has gotten into him! He then tells me that he's been watching me fuck the neighbor and he got a great show this morning. I deny it and good try trying to get out of being in trouble. He then tells me specific details I cant deny and tells me if I dont do everything he tells me to do that he'll will tell. I plead with him. He tells me to shut up and get on the bed and strip for him. He makes me twerk my ass and take off my panties. Im very upset and begging him to stop. Why is he doing this to me? Pleading that if he stops now that I'll forget the whole thing. He takes out his dick and starts masturbating to me. Im appalled but at his mercy. He coerced me to hump my pillow and pretend I like it. Tells me to moan and grind. It starts to feel good and I cant fight it any more. I begin to moan into an orgasm I cant control and he cums on my ass. Im left laying there wondering what happened and scared to what he's going to make me do next. ..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 12:56 AM #6030
Модератор

Модератор

I pull on a pair of animal print pantyhose. I show them off, teasing you with my long legs and feet. My hose sport a run around my toes during the video.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile