Old 07-10-2019, 02:37 PM #50561
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair , I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all , it only takes a few minutes before I can 't take anymore , but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I 'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder , and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:39 PM #50562
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play a game. A game where you edge , over , and over... but if You cum before I say.. you pay. I tease you with my titts , while instructing you on how to jerk using a Big Black Dildo for visual help. What turns you on more , me stroking a huge black dildo or playing with my oiled up titts? Think you can make it through this video without cumming?
Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
THEGOODBOY
PAYVIXEN
SERVINGVIXEN
TEENYWEENIETAX
POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 19 min 49 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:39 PM #50563
Модератор

Модератор

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife 's gift this year , can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:39 PM #50564
Модератор

Модератор

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife 's gift this year , can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:40 PM #50565
Модератор

Модератор

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my P0ppers , and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ - you will be my P0ppers addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over , Hell is where we belong.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:41 PM #50566
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass , baby? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that 's why I 'm here. I 'm going to give you the best sex you 've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down , bitch. And don 't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God , baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally , you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that , you ugly whore? You 're beneath us. In fact , you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That 's where you belong after all. While you 're back there , kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He 's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it 's no wonder you can 't get off around such a boring , disgusting 'wife.' Don 't worry , I 'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I 'll have your **** too , but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes : home wrecker , cuckolding , virtual sex , female domination , leather fetish , gloves , virtual creampie , wife humiliation , riding , pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:42 PM #50567
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It 's no surprise you 're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can 't deny those urges for Me when you 're so horny , lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:42 PM #50568
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It 's no surprise you 're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can 't deny those urges for Me when you 're so horny , lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:43 PM #50569
Модератор

Модератор

"You certainly seemed to enjoy our all day shopping trip! Your wife told me you hated shopping! I mean you even paid for all my clothes , heels , and lingerie! Wow! This room will be perfect tonight while I **** over. When is your wife coming home? Not for a little bit? Well , to be frank your wife is looking pretty bad. She 's put on a lot of weight. You 've been alone a lot lately with her working long hours. Have you been a good hubby or a bad hubby? Because you certainly seemed to be a bad hubby on out shopping trip." I slowly begin seducing you and you pull out your cock. Soon you are stroking to me and realizing your wife is nothing compared to this. Let 's make a little deal shall we? You take me shopping all the time and I 'll let you do this to me all the time. This clip contains elements of homewrecker , jerk off instruction , joi , femdom pov , financial domination , shopping , seductress , findom , bratty , blackmail fantasy , femdom , mesmerize , mind fuck , wedge heels.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:44 PM #50570
Модератор

Модератор

You like pushing it for Me... I know. Keep doing it.
Models: Arwen_Datnoid

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 923 MiB
Download From AnzFile