Old 10-15-2019, 01:10 PM #89761
Модератор

Модератор

ASMR whisper, giggle, FINDOM brat
I've got something to tell you.. I know you're growing addicted to me, and I know you can't stop thinking about me. I think you owe me now. Honestly, to tell you the truth, you're nothing but a wallet to me.. A big, fat, wallet. & I know you are so obsessed you'll do whatever me and my tits say.
Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:16 PM #89762
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, I just had the best sex. It wasn't with you, though! I had a hard, thick cock penetrating me deep, and bringing me to ecstasy. Oh, look, I even saved a souvenir for you, my cuck. Fresh condom straight off my bull's cock, filled with his alpha seed. And you're going to drink it for me. I don't care that you think it's gross, you're going to do it. You love pleasing me, don't you? Then you'll do as I say, cuck.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:17 PM #89763
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you decided to stop..stop buying videos, stop jerking off to my perfect body instead of being a good and loyal husband.But you can't. I won't let you.And you can't resist me.You're too weak. You can't resist the urge to jerk off while i'm teasing you, when i'm telling you to do it, instructing you how to do it..And you WILL do it.This time, and the next time i upload a video, and again, again, and again, for as long as i want you to.You'll never be a good and loyal husband to your wife

Be a good boy and use the codes to pay more:
10%MARKUP-PAYCATCLAWMORE
20%MARKUP-ADORECATCLAW
50%MARKUP-WORSHIPCATCLAW
100%MARKUP- CATCLAWISYOURGODDESS
100$TRIBUTE-CATCLAWOWNSYOU
Models: CatClaw

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:26 PM #89764
Модератор

Модератор

do you remember when you were happy and in love with that girlfriend of yours? well you shouldn't because she never existed. in fact, you can't even remember the last girl you ever had a Squeeze on. it seems like you only have feelings for me. try as you might, you can't pry your eyes away from me. mesmerized by my gaze you forget any aspect of life except for that pulsing desire that surges in your veins and into your throbbing cock. the sound of my voice is like a lyrical siren drawing you deeper into my spell. all you can think about is my luscious lips and warm, wet tongue. you stare lustfully at my mouth as i slowly bring you to the edge until your swollen dick explodes with hot cum inside your pants.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:34 PM #89765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:36 PM #89766
Модератор

Модератор

I make you so weak don't I. My porcelain skin, my deep blue eyes....my voice. I could go on and on. You can't resist me. Your knees tremble and your brain turns to mush. I mesmerise you into submission. There is no way you can say no to me, is there?? You were born to serve me! OBEY your Princess!!!
Models: Princess Imogen

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:42 PM #89767
Модератор

Модератор

You were made to spend! You can't quit giving me your money because it makes you feel part of my life! You hooked! My body, my beauty, my voice makes, everything about me is addicting! You won't quit ! You can't quit! Findom is your life and you can't give up
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:52 PM #89768
Модератор

Модератор

The thing about men is...you're all pretty similar. The same things get to you over and over. Your brain is designed to be completely and totally overpowered by your sex drive....There just hasn't been a time in recorded history where women like me could just....digitize, leverage, and monetize this against you. You know exactly what I'm doing, but you're also not strong enough to stop it from happening. Use markup codes to let me know you know you're not worthy. SACRIFICE, REPENT, PREY, EPIPHANY.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 01:59 PM #89769
Модератор

Модератор

Only a true jerk session for losers like you could possibly include so many different fetish categories all in one. CEI, JOI, SPH, Cuckolding, Cock Teasing, the works. What a loser's dream come true! Look at you, so desperate to hear all the humiliating truths about yourself, as I tell you how to stroke your pathetic, "average" (LOL!) sized dick. Of course you will lick up all of your cum... but in a different way.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 02:00 PM #89770
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers, I've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know, I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy, stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser, blah, boring, nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full, I'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser, below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B*** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO, really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis, and although it should be in panties 24/7, ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny, this is not even a dick anymore, its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked, it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties, I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile