Old 02-12-2022, 05:36 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mongerinasia.com- Stunning Thai Maid Gets Knocked Up At Job

Mongerinasia.com- Stunning Thai Maid Gets Knocked Up At Job

Description:
Although I love all types of women, Asian girls have always been my favorite. Naturally beautiful and submissive, they have such pretty faces and sexy thin bodies that I just cant get enough. The only negative about Asian girls is they dont always have the best asses, at least compared to their Caucasian, Black, and Latina cousins. But when you do meet an Asian girl with a great ass, its like a dream come true

Which brings me to this weeks sexy Bangmaid audition: Far. Wow, what a body Super skinny waist, long legs, and a nice firm round bubble butt for me to slap around. I had met Far at a gogo bar a few months ago, and she agreed to let me film her stripping for me, but she wouldnt let me fuck her on camera. But what a difference a few months makes The bar she was working at was temporarily closed, and she had no reliable source of income anymore. Well honey, I have a job opening for you.but you have to let me film it, hehe.

Far accepted the invitation for a position on my Bangmaid staff and came over for an interview. Goddam, what a sexy woman In all honesty, Id probably pay the sexy slut just to stay at my apartment and shake her round ass in my face all day. But as with all things in Southeast Asia, you can get so much more

Far did some cursory sweeping and dusting, but then I needed to re-evaluate some of her other skills she showed me last month: blowjob and boom-boom. When I whipped out my 9-inch cock, Far dropped to her knees without hesitation. She knew her real worth, her real value, and that value was directly correlated to how quickly she could make me cum.

Getting rock hard for Far was no problem, and after a satisfying blowjob, I turned the slut around and pounded her sweet little whore hole without mercy. The sight of her perfectly round tanned ass cheeks bouncing with every doggy style thrust was enough to make me lose my mind I had to pump this whore full of semen

After I blew my load into Fars perfect Asian pussy, I watched with satisfaction as my life-giving sperm oozed out of her snatch. Wow, so sexy Im not sure if Far was ovulating on this particular day, but dont worry guys, Ill make sure this sexy little Thai twerker gets knocked up soon. Stay tuned
Model:
Far
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 034-far.mp4
File Size : 2018.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:33:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/21e2ce2386ebd