Old 04-07-2019, 10:27 AM #9551
Модератор

Модератор

I don't need to dress up to make you drool. No, this tight little tank top is more than enough to get your cock twitching. Take it out and stroke for me as I tease you with what you'll never have... my soft plump breasts bouncing right in front of your face, my cruel laugh mocking you for being such a silly little man. That's right. You'll love every second. Good boys use markups.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
Models: Blaire Bishop

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:28 AM #9552
Модератор

Модератор

Maya's school tutor comes to help her prepare for an upcoming exam, but she isn't interested in studying. Instead, she plans on taking advantage of her tutor's fascination with her bare feet. Maya convinces him to make a deal: she'll let him worship her bare feet if he takes the test for her. In tiny jean shorts, she tempts him with her long, tan legs and soft, petite feet. Her tutor kneels beside her bed and sucks on her adorable, painted toes. A moan escapes from Maya's lips as he runs his tongue from her heel up her smooth, delicious soles and licks between her toes. She promises not to tell anyone at school as long as she passes her final. She loves the foot worship so much that, in moments, she is on all fours with her cute ass in the air, begging for more.
Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:29 AM #9553
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:30 AM #9554
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:32 AM #9555
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to take everything from you with these tits. These big, juicy tits make me unstoppable and ruthless. I'm going to milk you out of everything you have, drain you completely dry. And when you have nothing left, you'll be thanking my tits & heading back to work to make my tits more ca$h.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:36 AM #9556
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies who pay will be able to see the pussy tease within this clip . I bet seeing your Goddess in a tight hugging pair of micro shorts instantly makes your cock raise doesn't it? Can you handle me bending over in a squat position as I count off from 10-1 teasing you relentlessly? Get your cock ready to enjoy a bootyful view of booty clapping, oiling down my juicy booty and so much more! Are you up for this challenge? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:37 AM #9557
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:37 AM #9558
Модератор

Модератор

Just providing you with a public service announcement to remind you how small and pathetic your dick is. Think your cock is big haha yeah right! That little beta cock is nothing compared to an Alpha cock. Take a good hard look at what a real mans cock looks like next time you start feeling good about that thing in between your legs.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 106 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:38 AM #9559
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go limp! Featuring: limp fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:39 AM #9560
Модератор

Модератор

I was waiting for my **** to come home and got bored. I figured he wouldn't mind me starting to get warmed up for him. Rubbing my soft pussy I could feel myself begin to get excited, so I grabbed my favorite dildo and started to pleasure myself until I came. I hope **** won't be mad. If you like what you saw and want to see more feel free to leave a review and check out my other video selections. Don't forget to check out LynnVega.com for all things Lynn!
Models: Lynn Vega

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile