Old 04-15-2019, 12:14 PM #12581
Модератор

Модератор

Time to jerk for My huge delicious titties again. Big boobs are your number one trigger, and I'm well endowed in that area. So of course I'm going to take advantage. I will drain that cock, I will let you cum, and I will drain your funds too. In fact you can jerk all you like during this clip. You can cum whenever you want, edge it out or wait for until the end. There is only one rule. Don't worry, I'll explain in the clip. So pull out that cock, lube it up real good for Me, and start stroking. Stroke it slow for these big juicy tits. Show Me you wanna stay with Me. Show Me you have self control. You want to edge for Me for hours & hours, days & days. Endless pleasure, until your dick skin is raw & your balls turn blue. It's hot when you hurt for Me, and you can hurt in more ways than one. Not just aching and edging. Not just physical pain. You need a good hard mental fuck. What better way than going deep into debt for your favorite domme?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:16 PM #12582
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:17 PM #12583
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my perfect feet. Feel yourself get very relaxed, the more you focus, the more relaxed you feel. You are giving in, effortlessly to the power of my feet. Your cock responds only to my feet. They are taking over your mind as you deep your addiction to me one stroke at a time. Follow me on an erotic journey, resulting in an orgasm that solidifies your total submission.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:18 PM #12584
Модератор

Модератор

It's becoming so hard for you to hide this secret but you still take the risk and come here over and over to jerk off to my feet. You can't resist my oiled soft shiny bare feet. I'll tease you while I allow you to stroke your cock and cum to my perfect soles. Watch my toes wiggle and my soles glisten with oil. It's already making your cock hard just from the preview!
Models: Worship Princess Jeslyn

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:19 PM #12585
Модератор

Модератор

What a great workout! It's important to cool down properly after such an intense sweaty workout. Maybe you can help me by licking the sweat off feet? That's a good boy. Worship my Goddess sweat and become addicted to my scent!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:22 PM #12586
Модератор

Модератор

I'm back to combine two of my favorite things once again: body worship and ca$h. Its the same premise of the last game (Staring is an Expensive Game), but I've turned up the intensity, and in turn I've also turned up the motivation. A sensual little mind fuck that even stronger links the connection between sexual energy and paying me. This is your chance to bring erotic pleasure to a beautiful, powerful, woman. Come play a little game with me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:24 PM #12587
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano return as sisters bound to serve the Beast. He drags them into his dungeon and shows them the Torment tools by which he will break them. The sisters can only moan in terror as he caresses their faces with his steel claws. First he suspends them in bondage to hang like meat and slowly drain their will. Next he binds them together, hair bound to the ceiling and metal hooks in their pussies, and begins the degradation: They suck on a double-ended dildo while he whips them and shocks them. When they fail this task he puts nipple clamps on them and whips them again while they must prance like trained ponies. When he is certain they have lost all sense of dignity or even self it is time to move on to even more cruel torments…
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 34 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:24 PM #12588
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:25 PM #12589
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:27 PM #12590
Модератор

Модератор

Everything with you is all about My feet. It is ridiculous how obsessed you are with them. I can pose in many sexy positions, and the only thing that you can stare at are My sexy, slender, size 10 feet! Once I slide My socks off of My feet, you will worship them the way that they deserve to be worshiped. My feet own you... control you... and it is even better when I am so mean to you, hm?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile