Old 07-18-2019, 11:02 AM #58051
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to have you send me a bunch of amazon gift cards. Do I need them? No , I already have a huge balance saved up. I have over 100 pages of purchased items on my amazon wishlist , there is 25 items on every page. Some of those things are really expensive! You will send as many as I tell you to , you aren 't going to expect anything in return , you won 't even expect to have an orgasm. This is all about what I want. Stroke and spend , you know nothing gets your dick hard like paying me... divinegoddessjessica @g m a i l.com https ://www.amazon.com /Amazon -com -Gift -Cards -E -mail -Delivery /dp /BT00DC6QU4
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:02 AM #58052
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So , most of the time , I don 't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite , they 're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can 't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You 've been craving this smell all day long , I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock , and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:02 AM #58053
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:03 AM #58054
Модератор

Модератор

It 's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you , your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre -exam anxiety , restless energy , or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along , tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge , milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise , you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:03 AM #58055
Модератор

Модератор

Using confusion techniques and the illusion of choice I will guide you into a path of financial slavery. Will my mental conditioning lead you to send a single tribute , or is this the beginning of a new path for you? A path that will lead you into becoming my slave .
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 AM #58056
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your beliefs and accept me as your new religion. Forsake your idols and your religion. I am your new Goddess and you live to serve me , worship me and do as you are told. Begin paying your tithes to Me. I give your life purpose , happiness and fulfillment. You will thank me every morning when you wake up , thank me every night before bed and worship every moment that you can.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 AM #58057
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Every 6 months like clock work , my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of cash into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing , so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he 's mine and only mine..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 AM #58058
Модератор

Модератор

Rules : When the clip starts begin stroking. Stroke consistently until the clip ends. No breaks , no taking your hands off. If you can make it to the end of the clip without busting all over yourself you get to feel proud of yourself.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 32 min 19 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:15 AM #58059
Модератор

Модератор

I EXPECT ALL OF MY SLAVES /FANS /ADDICTS TO BUY THIS CLIP. ALL OF YOU. EVERY LAST ONE. CONSIDER IT ONE OF YOUR MANY BIRTHDAY GIFTS TO ME.
It 's my birthday but I am still temping and teasing you - I am SO nice! I wanted to release a clip to keep my little jerkers busy , but considering my birthday is coming up , I wanted to treat myself. So I got some Drink and strawberries! In this clip I eat a few strawberries while drinking my Drink and instructing you to jerk nice and hard for me. I look so incredibly perfect doing what I do best - whatever I want! This sheer bodysuit is one of the hottest pieces of clothing I own , so of course it 's my birthday outfit! You can see my pussy and tits through the bodysuit. I highly doubt you will last until the end of this clip! At the end I give you a cum countdown - Happy Birthday to me!
Clip contains elements of : Goddess Worship , JOI , Jerk Off Encouragement , Femdom , Female Domination.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more! It is my birthday after all!
10 % MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25 % MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50 % MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100 % MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500 % MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Size: 576 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:15 AM #58060
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you , stop when I tell you. Sniff your P0ppers and drink big shots for me. I 'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release , but you 're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile