Old 10-17-2019, 12:19 PM #92381
Модератор

Модератор

You and your Step-Sister Dakota are home alone. You know Dakota fucked her boyfriend in your Step-Parents bed and you black mail her to suck your dick before your Step-Parents come home. Dakota agrees to do it as long as you don't say anything. she sucks you for 20mins before she gives up and tells you to jerk your own dick.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 22 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:19 PM #92382
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:19 PM #92383
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Give into My Goddess power. What am I wearing under this robe? Push deeper into submission. The more you stroke, the hornier you become. The more you sniff, the more your brain melts into mush. Letting Me program you. Give in. Give in. Give in. Submit.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92384
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92385
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92386
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92387
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92388
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 PM #92389
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:21 PM #92390
Модератор

Модератор

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile