Duration: 9 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:42 PM #95462
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:42 PM #95463
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95464
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95465
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love p0ppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss! There is no way that any girlfriend or wife could ever show you what I am about to- there is no way they could ever be as romantic as I am about implanting a new fetish desire in your mind! The addiction to gooning has just begun- first I steal you from her then I show you that you haven't even been masturbating right all these years! Do it like Salem says and your orgasm is the only proof you will need that every future Valentine's Day you enjoy on this Earth now belongs to Me and My shiny ass - and you fucking love it! (CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, edging games, gooning, mindfucking, homewrecker, ass worship, legs, shiny fetish, jerk off instruction, high heels, long legs, mesmerize, mesmerizing, high heel worship, sub training, sub instructions, bratty Godess, home wrecker, ass, ass worship, orgasm control, foot fetish)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95466
Модератор

Модератор

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95467
Модератор

Модератор

sensually smoking my cigarette
Models: LindzyLuv

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95468
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95469
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 PM #95470
Модератор

Модератор

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile