Old 09-15-2019, 07:51 AM #79991
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika

Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks.

You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to.

Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen.

Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 07:57 AM #79992
Модератор

Модератор

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 07:57 AM #79993
Модератор

Модератор

You're self aware enough to know that you're not a real alpha, right? Regardless of what anyone else thinks, or what you convinced them of, you and I both know who you really are.

You're a weak and pliable little bitch, easily manipulated by pretty girls and beautiful women. You love being My little bitch, and you certainly aren't ashamed to be who you are in front of Me. Yet, you hide your true identity from the rest of the world. You lie to everyone you meet, simply by acting in ways that aren't true to your default, submissive state.

Don't you worry: I'm not going to punish you or taunt you for this - in fact, I am going to applaud you. You have successfully convinced everyone you know that you are somewhat of an Alpha. You managed to find success in your career, and you have decorated your exterior shell in such a way that disguises the weak, soft core that exists beneath it.

Your deception allows you to make money in order to please Me, to serve Me, and that's why I encourage you to keep up this little act of yours. The costume is working, which allows you to work for Me.

Keep it up, perfect it, and always return to Me in your true form, stripped of that ridiculous costume you meticulously put together.

You may have fooled everyone else, but you will never fool Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:01 AM #79994
Модератор

Модератор

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:04 AM #79995
Модератор

Модератор

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:04 AM #79996
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:05 AM #79997
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:10 AM #79998
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock Mesmerizing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, Mesmerize n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c Mesmerizing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some Mesmerizing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are Mesmerizing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 AM #79999
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say and you might get rewarded TWICE at the end! If you can hold yourself that long
Models: Zelenashiiny

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 08:12 AM #80000
Модератор

Модератор

My sexy, small, hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now, my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile