Old 05-13-2019, 11:52 PM #611
Модератор

Модератор

What is this girl eating!!!? I know I ask that question all the time, but in this one not only do we get to see Smoking Redd Eat her dinner, we get to see it come out too!! She had three FUNKY explosions whithin an hour of each other one day! Two at work and one rushing when she got home!! Enjoy 15 minutes of some of the FUNKIEST farts, sharts and bubbleguts youve seen this year!! Smoking Redd is running neck and neck with Sugar Hill as the bubbleguts queen!! Some serious explosions out her ass in these clips. Some she was rushing so bad she had no time to prop the camera and instead gives you an up close POV shot as the squirts EXPLODE out her ass!! The Sounds coming out this woman are blowing my mind!! Enjoy a funky half dozen scenes of mudbutt action!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Resolution: 1052 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 550 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 11:53 PM #612
Модератор

Модератор

Doggie style, messy poo, lots of asshole flexing, farting and grunting? Up close shots and Im hairy in this vid! HD
Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 99.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 11:59 PM #613
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Ezada has lots of slaves in Her stable, so this ugly pathetic loser that said he would do anything to serve
Her can have only one use: to be Her full human toilet. This is a huge honor for him, and he should be grateful to receive and ingest
anything that comes out of Her divine body. To make sure he has no choice, Mistress Ezada has the slave mummified and restrained.
But just in case he isnt very eager to swallow everything, She has placed an elastrator rubber band around his balls; so if he doesnt finish processing”
Her waste in 20 minutes he will lose his balls. An eunuch slave will definitely be more obedient and willing to please, so Mistress Ezada is not risking anything,
just the slave does
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 29 min 49 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:01 AM #614
Модератор

Модератор

Ayanna is finally back with Four great new clips!! Enjoy as does her thing at home. In one clip enjoy as she is eating and using the toilet at the same time! In another she turns around and does a Reverse Kanga. Enjoy watching her facial expressions as she grunts and strains some farts and plops and even a few belches!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:29 AM #615
Модератор

Модератор

I am a Lady who wants to break all slaves down even more ever by getting them to eat my shit and drink my piss, and you've come to me, a Scat Mistress, to show you how its do. Well, usually I have a solid shit consisten, but today I ate more fruits, so I broke through into diarrhea and you will see a huge uncontrollable flow, eager to pour into your throat. Youll like the taste of my shit. What can be more pleasant than sweet humiliation. I'll let you watch me shit and piss through my process. Do you want to serve me?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:31 AM #616
Модератор

Модератор

What a dirty afternoon party with Lisa and Roxy!
They shit piss and vomit in slaves mouth for almost 30 minutes. Just watch uncut version how the girls celebrate a party with a dirty shit eater vomit swollower.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:35 AM #617
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Im rolling out 7 loads in this video for luck
Old 05-14-2019, 12:40 AM #618
Модератор

Модератор

My friends Olga and Alice decided to have a dirty show in which we will coat shit our friend Carolina . To us in visitors came Carolina and we heard a it our plan , Carolina thought and agreed to . We came to the room at us all except Carolina had clothes on and Carolina was totally naked, first Carolina posing for you clean, showing you ass, Boobs, pussy, after the demonstration Carolina sits on the floor and first I shit on Carolina naked on Carolinas body drains shit , after me Carolinas naked body shits Alice , and at the end Olga . Carolina all in shit and my friends began to smear shit on the body of Carolinas legs belly pussy, ass, Breasts, Carolina all in shit, after we finished smearing the Carolina shit Carolina poses for you all in shit , Carolina walks around the room , takes different poses in one word arranges an erotic show for you .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:42 AM #619
Модератор

Модератор

Today it was very difficult for him! Amina and Lisa did not shit 4-5 days! Today he experienced real suffering the shit was hard and swallowed very hard but he did it and the girls were satisfied!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 24 min 49 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 12:49 AM #620
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD I got up in the middle of the night and I had to pee really badly. It's a toilet's job to be always at the ready for Princess, so the toilet has to sleep on the floor underneath the queening chair, right next to my bed. I had to go a lot. The toilet could not keep up. He made a noble effort, but he struggled and the funnel overflowed. He almost aspirated the piss and panicked. He's a failure. I was too tired to deal with it then. I went back to bed, but I was also plotting his punishment for the next day. This slave hates getting fucked in the ass, so that's exactly what I decided to do. I put on my strap-on and got to work fucking him into submission. The slave cried softly into the urinal gag while I fucked it in the ass. I reminded it that its purpose is to serve as a toilet. I made it tell me it was sorry. The slave apologized for being a lousy toilet with the urinal gag in its mouth. I got tired of fucking and needed to pee. Lucky for the slave, he's got another opportunity to show me how great his mouth will be for me and my girlfriends to use as a sewer. (8:24 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Strap-On, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Female Domination, Ass Fucking, Pegging, Punishment
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile