Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 AM #57211
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video : Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together , only half conscious , dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate , bound and gagged in the Beast 's dungeon. He whips them harder , shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position , legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock -shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next …
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 AM #57212
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today , boy. I want you to get the following handy : two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That 's it! You 're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity , then we 're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset , that 's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 AM #57213
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn 't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all , she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you 're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass , just don 't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light , I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert , she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too , pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise , who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding , rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally , she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants …oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair …but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57214
Модератор

Модератор

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available )
Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple , sensitive balls are the best to torment. You 're going to need some tools to implement pain , too , so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula , a thin piece of rope or shoe string , and icyhot! Don 't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me , slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you 'll cry during this or hesitate. I 'm cruel , sensual , and absolutely ruthless!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57215
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave , your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You 're going to need a spatula , spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57216
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57217
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long , drawn out , intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57218
Модератор

Модератор

LOL , you 're fucked now! my tits are just enough to make you bend over and take a spanking from me. I 'll **** that wallet and milk you for all you got , loser! Look at these perfect tits , don 't you wanna see more? guess you 'll find out if you get to or not....I love to tease!
Models: Kruel Kylie

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57219
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass , I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You ” to see how Steed earned this special treat ).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well -trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole …but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip , Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship , revealing my dark red lace panties and round , irresistible ass. He doesn 't hesitate to dive right in , burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual , I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who 's boss , that I am his God , that he is my property , that my ass owns him , et cetera …in short , I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion : I win ; you lose. That 's right - I am always the winner ; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip , what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see , I 've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that 's precisely what he did.

If you 're one of the many ass freaks out there , this clip is a must -have ; you 've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100 % genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24 /7 Female -Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model , pretender , or ‘insta -domme '), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 AM #57220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 11 s