Old 11-15-2019, 03:10 AM #105901
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:14 AM #105902
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:19 AM #105903
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little Aroma slut. Want to get fucked up for Me? Want some Jungle Juice? Of course you do. Answer these the 3 questions correctly first, then I'll give you Aroma, timed just right, while you jerk off for Me and I count you down. I'm going to make you want to fuck everything, if you do well, I'll tease you even more leading up to a big JUICY release. Enjoy -Princess Pilar RT Intox-Fantasy sessions and ****/phone Intox-Fantasy available xo
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:20 AM #105904
Модератор

Модератор

You're back for more I see ...
Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:20 AM #105905
Модератор

Модератор

My sniffing slut is overindulgent with stroking while sniffing his P.(0)pp.3r$, and he needs to be controlled a bit. I've allowed you so much pumping while getting fucked up for me.... so I'm locking you up for this one. Locked up in chastity while I f0-rc3 you to sniff. Your cock pulses in your cage everytime you hear the keys dangle from my wrist. Just keep sniffing and aching, I'll let you out for your final inhale for your cum countdown
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:26 AM #105906
Модератор

Модератор

Last night you met a beautiful girl who seduced you, and talked you into following her home. This morning, as you tried to quietly sneak away, she had other plans. Dee knows what she wants, and she's going to make sure you come over, and over, again. No need to resist, your willpower won't be missed. Just enjoy the test, by trying to resist her Powerful breasts. Featuring a Creative Breast Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:29 AM #105907
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:48 AM #105908
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your Aroma perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:52 AM #105909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:53 AM #105910
Модератор

Модератор

Gross! A small dick and an addiction to Aroma?! I'm glad you've come to your senses and realize that our relationship is the best thing you could ever ask for. You pay me, buy my clips, buy me gifts, and I allow you to touch that pathetic excuse for a cock and sniff Aroma while you stare at my perfection. So go ahead start with one big hard sniff, shrimp dick....
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile