Old 06-05-2019, 10:29 PM #2951
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a really messy one for you this time! Want to see me smear this big juicy load of poop all over my big natural boob and my sexy ass? I love being covered in my poop so much, I cant keep my hands off of my pussy! After smearing my stinky poop all over myself, I masturbate until I orgasm! Listen to me moan and talk dirty to you. I love sharing my most intimate moments with you.
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:30 PM #2952
Модератор

Модератор

I love to fuck myself with my shit!
Watch me shit in my panties, dig out a handful of hot shit and smear it all over my body! I dance and giggle and talk directly to the viewer! Im begging you to fuck me while Im covered in shit!
I take a chunk of shit and push it up my pussy! Then I pull out a fun ribbed dildo and fuck my shit stuffed pussy! It feels so good I cant help but cum!
I get so turned on I imagine that this shit covered toy is a cock I am sucking and fucking and pleasing!
This video is as much about my sounds and words as it is about my actions!
Theres tons of shit play, shit fucking, smearing, and several fun surprises!!!
ENJOY!!!

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 62.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:32 PM #2953
Модератор

Модератор

Yay another plastic diaper shit! I look so cute with my hair in little pigtail buns and pretty purple bows!
I struggle a little bit to push this turd out right into my plastic diaper!
Watch me grunt and moan and I push my shit out on my diaper! When my ass is empty I put the diaper on and masturbate with my hitatchi! I vibrate my shit into my clit until I cum!
Then I reach into my diaper and find a nice warm turd! It looks like a little brownie! I take a big bite out of it! Its sure doesnt taste like a brownie! Its my delicious shit!
Yum!
Enjoy all the nasty dirty talk and happy shit fun in this amazing video!

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 52.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:32 PM #2954
Модератор

Модератор

I am telling you, today I am not shiting into the toilet. I am shiting specially for you on the floor. I am asking whether you like my dirty ass end and I am ordering you to smell it. I vape while talking to you. Next I am showing you my beautiful shit and I am telling you to smell, licked and ate my tasty poo.
Models: PrincessMonica

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:33 PM #2955
Модератор

Модератор

#1 WHAT'S BIGGER????? My Load or My Prolapse!!!!!!
My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below..Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter... feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and tray and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while I'm still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!!
#2 HUGE Pulsing PROLAPSE Full Rosebud!!! YUMMY!
Over 5 minutes long!! I poo little hard turds even though it's felt like I had to poo soooo badly! I am laying in the birthing position and pushing and pushing and have a HUGE PULSING PROLAPSED beautiful rosebud!
I hadn't been feeling well and hadn't been eating much but I felt like I needed to take the biggest poop!! My belly felt really full so I got in the birthing position and push and push and my entire rosebud shows herself and pulses in and out for you.
It's so amazing! I even finger my own butthole trying to stimulate more poop to come out.
#3 1st HUGE Toilet PeePoo PROLAPSE
Really Grunting
I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
#4 SMELL My Ass ~ Taste My Ass
I here you want to smell my ass and taste my shit. I allow you to get up close and personal and smell my ass and after I shit I give you a long close look and smell.
After you look and smell I undress completely and play with my beautiful pussy and tell you how wonderful it is to small my shit while I make my pussy cum!! Ohhh, it smells so good and feel so good to cum. Im so vocal in this one its fun!!!
Enjoy everyone!! From your favorite redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 25 min 31 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:33 PM #2956
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get dressed and ready in front of the mirror and casually bend over and poop my panties. I grunt and moan while I put my makeup up on and push my shit out. I pull my dress down over my bulging poop filled panties and leave. I come back to pull down my panties and show off my dirty ass to you before finally leaving again without cleaning any of my shit off.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:34 PM #2957
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I push out some beautiful hard poops! They looks so good! I just have to taste them! Each one has a slightly different taste! When I find one I like I slowly close my teeth and chew the tasty turds!
Watch me happily eat my shit! I giggle and smile! I love being a cute enthusiastic scat princess!
I love when my shit gets stuck in my teeth! I smile so I can see! Its obvious what I was just doing EATING MY SHIT!

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Size: 39.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:18 PM #2958
Модератор

Модератор

Oh what a beautiful fat ass I have. Watch me Poo in Slow motion! Boy what a view..
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:28 PM #2959
Модератор

Модератор

Right in time for the Holidays, Enjoy a nice Funky Treat from Diamond Jewel!! Enjoy three fully nude clips as this BBW goddess lets you enjoy her usual loose, runny clips and a little diarrhea! Enjoy in the first two clips as she plops down on the bowl and spreads her asshole unfurls some gassy, sharty mudbutt into the bowl!! Then in the final clip she Makes a nice Spinach Dip” of runny browns into a tupperware trey!! ENjoy as she fills it up to the brim!! The Diarrhea queen is showing she has no rivals when it comes to the bubbleguts. Plenty of Shit and TNA in this FUNKY trio!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:35 PM #2960
Модератор

Модератор

In part two of my 30 Load Adventure I get so turned on that I have to fuck my filthy shit covered holes until I squirt all over my shit pool!
I bring out my favorite g spot simulator! I love this toy! It makes me cum and squirt so good! With just a little bit of pumping and the smell of 30 loads of shit all over me I am squirting in no time! Oh it feels so good to cum! I scoop up my wet girl cum and splash it all over myself! It makes my shit so slimy and sexy!
Dont worry, I wont forget about my asshole! I lay back and slide the wet shit covered toy into my asshole and fuck myself until I cum so hard!!! I do love fucking my dirty shithole! I just wish it was a cock fucking that dirty hole of mine! ; )
Enjoy!

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile