Old 08-17-2020, 06:37 PM #1341
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Bitchy eyed babe bedazzles boners!

DDFBusty.com- Bitchy eyed babe bedazzles boners!

Description:
Finally, youll want to see Tarra Whites eleventh set on our site as this eye-catching Czech redhead takes a shower in a filmy green wrap that showcases her 34DDs in all their shimmering splendor. Heaven help me, I have a weakness for bitchy-eyed seductresses like Tarra. She may be a sweet person in real life but in her photos she sure looks like shes out to tame men, and snap at them if they dont do her bidding EXACTLY when she says so. Tarra doesnt need a whip--she looks totally in charge of our cocks even when shes just spraying water on herself in a bathroom stall!! It_s also the double-piercing in her tongue which makes her look so ferocious.
Tarra shows off her beautiful tits and that meaty pussy as she vamps us into jerking off in front of her like the bosom-bedazzled tit-freaks we are!! She plays with her pouty snatch, flashes her dark asshole, and twists and tugs on her nipples as the camera looks up at her from below. She squeezes her pierced left nipple at us, as if daring us to take it into our mouths for a suck! Tarra is one wild girl, and her busty body slick with water--half in and half out of her stretchy green wrap--is an awesome sight!
Model:
Tarra White
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4
File Size : 583.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:57
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50778_tarra-white_bitchy-eyed-babe-bedazzles-boners.zip - 20.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4 - 583.4 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 06:47 PM #1342
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Some More Naughty Fun

DDFBusty.com- Some More Naughty Fun

Description:
Hi Guys, It_?s me Katerina Hartlova back to have some more naughty fun. I_m sure that you all know by now how much I like to play with my self. I was just on my way out to meet one of my girlfriends for lunch but she called and said that she was running late, giving me a little time to myself to do my favorite thing. I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was doing something naughty which made me want to play myself that much more as if I needed to be encouraged. As soon as I got off the phone I began playing with my top and teasingly lifting my skirt from behind and then I pulled out my tits out and started rubbing them down, squeezing and pushing them together. I got on my sofa in Doggy with my ass sticking out and my tits hang down, reaching back and rubbing my ass and spreading my cheeks apart. I rolled over and pulled my panties to the side and started rubbing and playing with my pussy, sticking my finger inside for a dip and pulling on my lips stretching them far part. I sat up and gave my nipples a licking teasing them and pussy both and then I got rid of my top and started rubbing my pussy squatting down with my legs spread open wide. I knew before I got started that I didn_t have much time but there_s no quit in my naughty game, my pussy was so hot and wet that I knew it wouldn_t take much more to push me over the edge. I stood up and pulled my panties down, making it that much easier for me to play and then I got back on my sofa to finish the job I had started, giving my self a really big orgasm.
Model:
Katerina Hartlova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4
File Size : 444.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:26
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6668_katerina-hartlova-_some-more-naughty-fun.zip - 31.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4 - 444.5 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 06:49 PM #1343
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Classic pinup poses!

DDFBusty.com- Classic pinup poses!

Description:
Meet curvy newcomer Lovisa Nea. Posing in a doorway, she strips out of her semi-transparent top down to her pink bra and panties. With her reddish hair, lovely face, and large tits, Lovisa tantalizes us as she sits across the floor, sexy down to her red polished toenails.
Lovisa gives us lots of poses with her bra cups just barely hanging off her nipples, so if you love lingerie teases, get out your pecker for this one! There are many classic pinup-style poses, and then Lovisa reaches behind herself to unsnap the bra. Finally it comes off to reveal two upstanding, pale-nippled beauties. Lovisa poses with her hands on her hips and then turns around to tempt us with her shapely butt, too. Leaning forward against the wall, she gives us a great profile of the undulating lines of her strong young body. Get ready to launch a load for Lovisa!
Model:
Lovisa Nea
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4
File Size : 583.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:57
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50808_lovisa-nea_classic-pinup-poses.zip - 69.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4 - 583.4 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 07:09 PM #1344
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Her hard nipples are like candy!

DDFBusty.com- Her hard nipples are like candy!

Description:
Sexy Nikita Valentin takes time off from doing other girl_s make-up to take centre stage and that is where this honey belongs! It_s great to have Nikita back in action, so enjoy her and her smoking hot body! Summer time is all about busty blonds by the pool and Nikita sure makes a welcome addition. See her stripping off and posing on her sun lounger as she raises the temperature. Her big tits, hard nipples and heart shaped nipple clips get plenty of camera time!
Model:
Nikita Valentin
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6626_nikita-valentin_her-hard-nipples-are-like-candy.zip - 25.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4 - 444.5 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 07:14 PM #1345
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Leanne makes us crow like roosters!

DDFBusty.com- Leanne makes us crow like roosters!

Description:
Leanne Crow, who gains in popularity with every new appearance here (this is her fifth) gives us yet more eyefuls of her 34H melons as she sits in the backyard and enjoys a cool drink...mostly on her tits!
Pouring herself a glass out of a rooster-shaped pitcher--I have a feeling that rooster is standing in for all of us boob lovers!--Leanne cools her tatas with the iced drink. The liquid streams down her paps in little rivers, and then Leanne presents her jugs to us in low angle views that make us ready to lick off every drop.

Miss Crow slips off her white shift and shows us her blue-gray panties with white lace trim. Then she sits down and rubs ice over her nipples, tempting our tongues even more. She gets coy with her cans and covers up her nips with her arm, playing peekaboo with us. Then she takes down her panties and gets coy with her pussy too, which she still keeps under wraps. Instead we get some nice views of her round tush as she turns to a clothesline and selects lingerie for tomorrow--which she then puts in a bag with a ROOSTER pattern! Yep, I think roosters are definitely standing in for us today, just as the cute puppies prancing around pretty girls would be stand-ins for the viewers of pinup pictures in the 1940s and 50s. In other words, if only we were those roosters, we could be next to Leanne Crow ourselves! Those darn lucky cocks!
Model:
Leanne Crow
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4
File Size : 756.67 MB
Duration : 00:24:32
Audio : AAC, 307 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50544_leanne-crow_leanne-makes-us-crow-like-roosters.zip - 32.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4 - 756.7 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 07:39 PM #1346
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Suck, baby, SUCK!

DDFBusty.com- Suck, baby, SUCK!

Description:
Kelley Scarlett is here posing outdoors in her t-shirt, bra, blue denim shorts and flip-flops. This British hottie is a double treat with her super-seductive eyes and those amazing 32H knockers!
First she gives us a cleavage show over the top of her tee, then she pulls the shirt off to let us soak in the sight of her white lace boulder-holder. Clearly, a girl with Kelleys endowments needs a major engineering job to hold up that rack! But wouldnt you be willing to volunteer your mitts in a pinch, like if she lost her bra or something? I sure would!!

Kelley looks fetching in her shorts too, and so we get some teasing views before she peels off the denim. But the main thing of course is her gradual revelation of those stunning tits. When she finally lifts the bra off her dark nipples, one of which is pierced, she beams at us with her trademark dimpled smile that looks quite satisfied--as if she revels in the fact that men become totally addicted to her tremendous tor_s.

This beauty doesnt have to do much to get our boners rising. She presses her melons together to emphasize the deep warm valley. She even covers up her pussy with her hand when she finally strips off completely, because Kelley understands her mammarific power. She knows we drool for her dumplings and will be satisfied to squirt off at the sheer pleasure of staring at them and wondering what it would be like if she would pull us close to her luscious body and tell us to suck, baby, SUCK!!
Model:
Kelley Scarlett
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50549_kelley-scarlett_suck-baby-suck.zip - 24.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4 - 756.7 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 07:44 PM #1347
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Finger banging her juicy hole!

DDFBusty.com- Finger banging her juicy hole!

Description:
Hey Guys, Whats up? Its me Merilyn, I was hoping that you would cum back to see me. I just had one of those weeks that I didnt think would ever end, every night there was something going.
It doesnt cum out of my mouth that often but I dont even want to hear to word Party, I just want to kick back and relax. I decided to spend the afternoon in the sauna to relax and clean my body out. I didnt treat my body very well last week if you know what I mean, even though I did have a whole lot of fun. It was very hot inside and exactly what I needed, I took off my towel and started playing with my breast, rubbing and pushing them together. I went over and sat on the bench and began touching myself all over, turning my body and rubbing my ass and of course playing with my nig ass tits. I got up on my knees and grabbed my oil and started pouring it my tits, sliding my hands all over my big breast as I rubbed the oil all over. I played with my tits as best as I could but they were so big and oily that I was really hard to get control of them, even though I think I did a pretty good job. I sat down and started pouring oil on my pussy letting it drip from up above, I know that the oil was hot but it barely felt warm while my pussy felt like it was on fire. I stood up and oiled the rest of my body pouring it on my legs and ass and letting it drip all the way down and then I teasingly rubbed my body all over just to make sure I hit every spot. I went over and got on the bench in Doggy and started rubbing my pussy from behind, I was so wet that my fingers slipped right inside and I wasnt about to argue. I slid my fingers in and out puss as I increased the numbers to make it even better and then I rolled over and spreading my legs wide open before reaching down and doing the same with puss. Now I know that you can see how wet I am but Can you also see the steam rising? I stood up and pressed my tits against the hot wall as if I needed to raise my body temp a degree or two and then I laid back down and fingering my horny puss to the most fulfilling orgasm.
Model:
Merilyn Sekova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6774_merilyn-sekova_finger-banging-her-juicy-hole.zip - 35.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-17-2020, 07:58 PM #1348
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Just call her Big Tits in Red...

DDFBusty.com- Just call her Big Tits in Red...

Description:
Hi Guys I_m Klenot but you can call me Big Tits in Red. I know that my big tits most likely caught your eye and even though you shouldn_t be looking in any other direction, I got dressed up all in red just to make sure I had your full attention. I started touching myself all over caressing my legs and ass and playing with my big over sized tits, rubbing and squeezing them in my hands. I unzipped my top and played with my tits some more before taking it totally off, I wanted to make sure that you could get a better look at my full rack I sat down in my chair and took off my bra and went right to playing with my nipples, teasingly rubbing them with my finger and lifting my tits up to my mouth for a lick. I went over and got my bed up on my knees and played with my tits all kinds of ways, rubbing, squeezing and pushing them together and then getting into doggy and letting them just hang. I laid down and took off my panties because I could feel myself getting wet and I don_t want anything in my way when I start playing with my horny snatch. I reached down and gave my clit a rub before spreading my pussy wide open and then I got into doggy with my ass pointed up high and played with my pussy from below. I rolled over and slipped my finger inside just to tease myself more of course and then I grabbed my new toy that I_ve been just dying to try. I played with my toy between my tits and then gave it a little suck before rubbing it on my nipples and then my eager and a waiting puss. I laid on my side and slipped it in from behind, fucking my pussy with long deep strokes and then I rolled over onto my back and slid it inside ever further. I got up on my knees and fucked myself in Doggy and then again only back before getting myself off. Needless to say I pulled my toy from my pussy and stuck it right in my mouth. Now don_t try to tell me that you wouldn_t have done the same thing if I would have given you the chance.
Model:
Klenot
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4
File Size : 189.17 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:37
Video : AVC, 1 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6606_klenot_just-call-her-big-tits-in-red.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB
Old 08-17-2020, 08:34 PM #1349
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Horny Photoshoot

DDFBusty.com- Horny Photoshoot

Description:
-
Model:
Dominno
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:8057_kamil-klein-and-dominno_horny-photoshoot.zip - 51.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:00 PM #1350
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Corset, stockings and suspenders

DDFBusty.com- Corset, stockings and suspenders

Description:
The beautiful, busty blond babe Barbara is back and wearing a sexy black and purple outfit: corset, stockings and suspenders. This girl just screams sex and tits and maybe even tit sex! Check her out as she shows off her curvaceous body and pink, inner pussy lips. Then it is time to get the sex toy out and soon she is sliding the vibrator into her moist slit and pleasuring her hungry, horny pussy! She licks her own juices of the phallus before sliding it back in and bringing herself to orgasm as you watch!
Model:
Barbara
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6692_barbara_corset-stockings-and-suspenders.zip - 29.6 MB

Download VIDEO: