Old 06-23-2019, 08:01 AM #43051
Модератор

Модератор

Watch Victoria Banxxx rub **** oil on her soft soles. Making you wish you were there to do it for her and have her rub her soft oily soles all over your body! POV close ups for the foot guys that like to get so close they can feel it!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:03 AM #43052
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to start slowly stroking your cock. My tits are so perfect , and I want you to stare at them while you slowly stroke your cock. Your cock is swelling for me. Pick up the pace , and stroke faster and faster as I tease you with my perfect perky breasts. I can 't wait to make you cum for my tits. Clip contains elements of : Jerk Off Encouragement , Tit Worship , JOI , Breast Fetish.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:03 AM #43053
Модератор

Модератор

I hold the power! I 'm your bitchy girl friend that is very bratty and demanding! I hold the power to either inflict pleasure or pain on you! You love my feet and you love when I stroke my high arches up and down on that hard shaft but you never know if I am going to turn "postal " on you and kick you in your sensitive ball sack!!! I love inflicting pain on you when you refuse to spoil me with $1000 shoes! I am your hot girl friend and I deserve whatever I ask for! So buy me what I want or else your ball sack will be the size of grapes and unable to produce sperm!!!!! - ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 88.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:05 AM #43054
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious Lopez has this tasty long rainbow lollipop to play with in between these perfect feet. See the toes jerk and slide on this lollipop. Watch the foot pussy get some sliding action
Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:12 AM #43055
Модератор

Модератор

Three tasks you need to complete for May 2018. If you follow all of the instructions in this clip correctly , I will message you.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY
Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes
1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:12 AM #43056
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order , with no names used. It is an intense , mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true , authentic pleasure , which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive , you will experience a greater , more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First , I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal , until I decide you 've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty , and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure , it always has been , and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish , short term , shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop , for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me , but after this , you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback : "Good morning Goddess Miki , i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it , instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop , i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do , and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however , by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down , sitting at my desk , unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub /stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching , boxers wet with precum , and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced , weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now , feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess , i am at a loss , instruct me , mold me , let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:13 AM #43057
Модератор

Модератор

Just look at you! So pathetic and hard at just the thought of my tits. Too bad you 're a beta. If you want to stroke , if you want to stare , it 's going to cost you. I know you would do anything to see this bra come off , so grab your wallet and open that tribute page. Don 't worry , only 3 little tributes for the JOI of your dreams ~ Good boys add a code to their order :
Cover the site 's cut : GiveKez100 +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:24 AM #43058
Модератор

Модератор

The gap between My heels and arches would give you more pleasure than any pussy you could ever get. Imagine sliding your cock inside this foot pussy as My toes clamp down around your cock and drain you to the very last drop... By the end of this clip you will be brainwashed into wanting to f **k only My feet. You 'll never want pussy again! Be a good boy and use mark up codes : IOWEU25 adds 25 % IOWEU50 adds 50 % IOWEU100 adds 100 %IOWEU200 adds 200 %IOWEU500 adds 500 %WORSHIPGBR adds 1000 %
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:25 AM #43059
Модератор

Модератор

You want me to use my feet to jerk you off? ok! This is going to be fun
Models: Rainbowlane

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:26 AM #43060
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm getting ready to go out with my girlfriends and let me guess , you want to cum? You 're so addicted and dependent on my jerk off instructions. Whatever , lose! Start stroking but hurry up , I don 't want to be here all day , unlike you , I have places to be!

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10 % MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25 % MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50 % MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100 % MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500 % MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile