Old 06-23-2019, 09:18 AM #43071
Модератор

Модератор

In life , there are winners , and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right , paths of opportunity opened for them , cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people , like me. It 's no coincidence I ended up this way. I 'm intelligent , I work hard , I 'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality , and today I 'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess , as I detail all the ways in which I 'm a winner , and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:25 AM #43072
Модератор

Модератор

The rush of sneaking away from your wife to worship my feet has got you even more addicted! Horny foot slave is back , even though it was a close call last time! This time we 're staying right here in the living room , surrounded my full length windows , I made sure to leave one open so we can see your wife! She can probably see your head bobbing up and down while you suck and lick my toes , but you wanna fuck my foot pussy , dont you? Slide your cock in between my arches and fuck me! Your wife is sure to see you once you stand up to fuck my feet , but you cant help yourself! You 're going to get caught with your hard cock in between my feet but you just cant stop fucking them! I think that 's her calling your cell phone now!!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:31 AM #43073
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order :

$10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax
50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:33 AM #43074
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties , and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse , Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away , or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:34 AM #43075
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has been left alone in class , and having already slipped off her cardigan , heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & exposed , so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong , still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure , flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely , rubbing herself harder , finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard , really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly , as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body , all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:38 AM #43076
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but , you will do anything for my attention. Clearly , I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn 't end here. You 'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am , Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist.
Use my markup codes! 50 % MARKUP - ZOEYSPET 100 % MARKUP - GOODBITCHBOY 500 % MARKUP - ALLFORZOEY 1000 % MARKUP - ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:40 AM #43077
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet , then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away , but I hold on tight and tell you I 'm going to swallow you up. I 'm hungry and you 're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes , I tease you , asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:44 AM #43078
Модератор

Модератор

You didn 't expect me in your office. I waited till everyone leaves. I 've noticed you 've been starring at my feet all day long. Then you go into your office and stroke your cock to me. Don 't deny it! I 've seen cum stains on your pants. You are a total foot perv! I bet you rather jerk to my gorgeous feet than fuck your wife 's pussy. I will let you admire , worship and stroke your cock to my hot feet BUT you must double my salary. If you DON 'T - i will tell your wife that you jerk all day to my feet. Now pull out your cock , show me how hard you are for my soft soles , pretty manicured toes , long legs....You are so horny for me! I love homewrecking you with my feet. You are so weak.
I turn around and show off my hot ass , tease your hard throbbing cock with my wiggling toes....I apply lotion on my feet and massage them telling you all about how good it feels to slide your hard cock between my warm soft feet.
I give you lots of Feet JOI....You will cum to my feet AND NOT your wife.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:45 AM #43079
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm all alone in my bedroom , sitting on my pretty pink bed , and I want you to come lick my cute little feet. Don 't you want to play with me? I need them sucked SO badly that I 'll have to use my own mouth until you 're here to taste them instead. You can look into my big , green eyes and watch me wrap my lips around my own big toe and stuff as much of my foot into my mouth as I can. I have to be careful , because every inch of my foot is so ticklish! I lick , suck , tongue , and kiss both of my girly little pedicured feet for our mutual pleasure as I wait for your wet , eager mouth!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:48 AM #43080
Модератор

Модератор

This is for all the weak foot bitches who are ESPECIALLY weak for ebony soles. This one was a custom request so there is tons of degrading humiliation and teasing. But I 'm more than sure anyone with a foot fetish would still love this. There 's tons of teasing and hotness in this clip. Go ahead? What are you waiting for?
Models: Queen Sahara

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile