Old 04-01-2019, 02:55 AM #7431
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 02:57 AM #7432
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha! Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass. So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips. He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible. I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 02:59 AM #7433
Модератор

Модератор

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 02:59 AM #7434
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:05 AM #7435
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:10 AM #7436
Модератор

Модератор

Your mind melts with each and every sniff. You grow weaker, stupider, sluttier every time you pop. Every inch of you is mine, your mind and your body. You'll sniff and stimulate your slut slave body for me. Collar around your neck. Sniff. Nipples clamped. Sniff. Ass stuffed. Sniff. Every body part controlled.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 808
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:16 AM #7437
Модератор

Модератор

After being unable to get an erection after dates with real girls you decided to give up masturbating and have even succeeded for 3 weeks! To celebrate you have planned another date tonight, but you were stupid enough to brag about your little plan to me. I end up convincing you to throw it all away and jerk off to me instead. You resist as I strip, but when I show you my feet you lose control. I make you cum in your own mouth, eat it and promise to jerk off only to MY feet every day for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:22 AM #7438
Модератор

Модератор

You've been able to convince yourself that it's possible to escape.. but here you are, back again. That undeniable urge to be transformed into a perfect beta slut for Me. You need a perfect Goddess to train you, as much as you need food or water. Eat, drink, and serve Me. You're ready to give it all up, all your reservations, for My perfect ass.. willing to do anything and everything to please Me.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:30 AM #7439
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict! Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'BANNED WORD TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 03:36 AM #7440
Модератор

Модератор

(NOTE- This is my FIRST house slave in Denver, he's no longer my house slave, @chrisnick111 is.) What a lovely evening it is for some BANNED WORD and girl talk. At least it would be a lovely evening if this maid would stop making so much noise and listening in on our conversation. What a disrespectful attention whore he is, can't he clean silently? Seeing and opportunity for punishment Goddess Jessica and I waste no time coming up with humiliation tasks. First we gag him with a gag ball and coerce him to sing while he drools like a dog. What should we do next? Let's destroy his balls. We tell him to lift up his sissy maid skirt and expose himself. Not only is he wearing a chastity he's got a diamond butt plug in, how humiliating! After hysterically laughing at this pathetic bitch we decide to test out our new crops on his already swollen balls and asshole. He cries out in pain as we begin hitting harder and faster. He continues to fight through the pain for our personal enjoyment, but you can see he is a broken "man". We do so much more in such a short amount of time, you jealous yet? Find out what really happens when you serve Lindsey Leigh and I in real life. FIND MORE OF THE BEAUTIFUL LINDSEY LEIGH HERE: IWANTLINDSEY.COM
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile