Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:43 AM #74442
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:48 AM #74443
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:48 AM #74444
Модератор

Модератор

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:49 AM #74445
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:51 AM #74446
Модератор

Модератор

I know your weakness. I've proven it time and time again. I could completely destroy you, with these big gorgeous tits. It's tragic really, but what do you expect Me to do? Spare you? Fuck that. I love getting what I want. And girls like Me will soon rule the world, simply because of pathetic drooling men like you. Men who will do anything to get closer to a pair of tits like these. I don't know why women aren't running things already really. Maybe the rest will catch on soon, and lead by My perfect example. Big beautiful boobs dominate & ruin horny men. You can't even think straight when you look at Me. So eager to do anything for more, so eager to hand it over. Buying this clip is just the beginning. A b*by step towards full blown addiction. You're just another stepping stone to Me. Just one little step on My way to wealth and power. I know that turns you on. Don't pretend otherwise. You want to be part of making Me filthy fucking rich.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 50 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:52 AM #74447
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:54 AM #74448
Модератор

Модератор

High School Sweethearts Fuck after practice!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:55 AM #74449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 02:58 AM #74450
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile