Old 04-29-2019, 06:31 AM #18481
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video... sort of. BTW I took out his name so you can imagine being in this predicament yourself. So this "sort of" custom was originally a request for Me to supply pictures of My bare naked boobs to him... not a video. I thought to Myself, "Why not? I've been pretty risque lately." But then I remembered what a fucking loser this guy is! I have so much dirt on him- including pics of him sucking on a big black dildo and a video of him cumming on his own face! I got really angry that he asked for pictures of My boobs! So instead, I made this clip, dressed only in My bra and panties... lots of ample cleavage and sexy ass teasing... but no naked tits lol! Tough SH1T loser! And now he has 48 hours to provide Me with another face cumming video or I will expose him. Let your imagination take hold. Like I said... I've removed his name so imagine that you were horny and stupid enough to send a domme compromisingBANNED WORD and this is happening to you! Set up a camera, your phone will do, and film yourself cumming on your face. You'll have it at the ready to send to a mean Princess if you are ever stupid enough to do so. Have fun
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:31 AM #18482
Модератор

Модератор

Hand it over- I have a better way to use it then you do, piggy! Hand it over to your goddess
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 42.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:32 AM #18483
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video. The name Peter is used. Are you ready to be my little cumbucket? You will be when we've got you all worked up and edged on poppers. I'm going to get you really fucked up and Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated today, so start sniffing those poppers and start edging for me. Stroke to my hot body in this shiny bikini and feel yourself start to lose control. Feel yourself becoming sluttier & more cum hungry with every sniff and every stroke. Today you're going to be worshiping this BBC I have with me, as well as sucking the cum out of the condoms I used with my boyfriend earlier. Mmm, that's a good little cuck cum slut. Keep jerking and building up a nice big load for me, because you're going to be gulping down your own cum too!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:34 AM #18484
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Daryl" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Key words Sissy Pansy Princess Pig tails/braids Guideline: You tell me it's time to fully embrace the real me. You say you know I am a sissy, a pansy and that I love to dress as a little girl. You think it's sweet. You think sissies are sweet. You tell me that I can never be a real man; real men don't dress as little girls and play with dollies. Real men don't have tiny little willies. But it's ok not being a real man. You know how much I love my little girl clothes. You say you know I feel more comfortable in them and it feels more natural to be a little girl. You say you can just imagine how excited I get slipping into my cute panties, petticoat, frilly socks, Mary Jane's and a beautiful little girl dress topped off with my ringlet wig. You just know I make a much better little girl than I ever could a man. But it's time to take the next step. Sissies like me shouldn't dress up every now and then. Sissies like me should never dress in men's clothes. Sissies like me need to live as their true selves. It is time I lived as a little girl full time, 24/7. It's time I said goodbye to adulthood and what little manhood I have and embraced a new life as a little girl. You know I would be much happier. You tell me you know it will be hard at first but once I take that step my life will be so much better. Sure people will laugh at me but that doesn't matter. I might even find other sissies who love being little girls and then I can have friends to play dollies with. Sissies love playing together. You then ask if my tiny willy is getting excited. You tell me that it's ok and you guide me to rub it. You say things like "good little girl Daryl", "keep rubbing princess" etc. You then tell me to make a squirty in my panties. You call me a clever girl. You end with saying that Daryl is not a girl's name and from now on I am Samantha and today is my new life as a little girl."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:35 AM #18485
Модератор

Модератор

This is a beautiful, humiliating contest for all my good boys. You think you should be proud of that fact that your dick can cum quick? We'll let's find out together just how fast you can release. This clip is no longer than 7 minutes for a reason. Look at every second as one dollar. As the clock starts counting up you start owning. The quicker you cum, the less you must tribute. EVERY boy that wants to play will tribute the amount of seconds it took for them to cum. Meaning if you cum in 20 seconds you only tribute $20. If you cum in 1 minute and 30 seconds you will tribute $90. The winner with the quickest orgasm, the most pathetic premature ejaculator, will receive a special prize. Think you have a bragging right because you cam cum quick? Then put a bet on it and see if you're the most pathetic. (ALSO there is a very special twist in this game for the good boy that can last the longest so make sure to watch to the end!) (ALSO Make sure to leave a note in your tribute so I know it's for the game!) I will announce the winners on twitter! Consists of: Joi Games, Findom, Premature ejaculation, Femdom, Female Supremacy, Female domination, Sensual Domination, Tit worship, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Cock Tease, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Domination, Findom games, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Contest, Tease Goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:35 AM #18486
Модератор

Модератор

I'm turning you into My weak ass boy and there is nothing you can do about it. I tease and taunt you with My nice big toned ass. Showing it off, so many different ways, it looks so good at every angle. Will I let you cum to it?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:36 AM #18487
Модератор

Модератор

I know that ever since I married your uncle you've had the hots for me, but leaving a camera in my room to watch me undress is totally unacceptable! I'm totally telling him what a pathetic creep you are...unless...well, I have an idea! I heard that with your grandfathers passing, he left you a big amount of money. We could make all your sad, pathetic, creepy little fantasies come true and we can start right now! All you need to do is cut me a little check whenever I want! We wouldn't want anyone to find out our secret now would we? You ****. little thing, you're mine now and you will do as I say! I own you and you love it.
Models: Danni Gibson

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:37 AM #18488
Модератор

Модератор

Not for boys like you. Jerk off instructions are for REAL men. Nudity is for real men. You aren't good enough to see delicious big tits, perky nipples, and a tight pussy. On no, your going to be put in your place just as you deserve. JOI is for real mean and thats certainly not YOU. 15% Markup - LITTLELOSER 50% Markup - TRIBUTE50 75% Markup - CASH4CRYSTAL 95% Markup 95FORYOU
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:38 AM #18489
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:40 AM #18490
Модератор

Модератор

Sophia wants to have a long and enjoyable ass licking, for luckily there is Bia who makes this favour for the domina. Lesbian Bia loves to play with milf asses, thats why she starts to lick Sophias asshole, and puts her wet tongue into her ass as deep as she can. She licking the ass in many positure, tasting the flavor of this big butt, and enjoy all the moments with Sophia together.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 27 min 13 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile