Old 12-24-2019, 11:53 AM #2661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blonde Fuck Doll - - X-Art.com - Photo

Blonde Fuck Doll - - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kinsley is one of those girls with no inhibitions. If you want to get a wild one on, well you've come to the right place! Long legs, huge natural breasts and the cutest face (which is why I called her a fuck doll). She's actually a super sweet and horny 19 year old! Meet her here and see what happens next... xoxo Love, Colette 
Model:
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1846-lrg.zip - 30.0 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 11:53 AM #2662
Модератор

Модератор

Default This is What Heaven Looks Like - Susie, | Teal, - X-Art.com - Photo

This is What Heaven Looks Like - Susie, | Teal, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Colette and I used to have threesomes with one of her brunette girlfriends from time to time. I always thought how lucky I was, and how incredible it was to enjoy the site of a beautiful blonde and a brunette together. This set reminds me of those times. I hope as you view this photo gallery (and soon the video), you'll close your eyes for a moment and imagine you are there... Everyone should be so lucky at least once in their life. This is what heaven looks like! ~ Brig
Model: Susie, | Teal,

UbiqFile:1494-lrg.zip - 56.6 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:04 PM #2663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lovers' Lane - Kacy Lane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Lovers' Lane - Kacy Lane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Isn't Kacy Lane irresistible? She is the very definition of joyful sexual temptation for any man or woman. Colette.com fans love her so much that we invited this petite beauty to walk on the romantic side at X-Art in a brand new shoot with Tyler. Talk about fucking hot! I love the affectionate and playful foreplay in the pool -- they really love being together -- as well as the more passionate sex once they moved inside. Way inside! Kacy is one of those ultra-orgasmic women who proudly admits she can make herself cum in about 10 seconds ("I know just where to touch.") . With that captivating smile; those brown eyes; and that athletic, tight body, I want to watch Kacy cum again and again on Lovers' Lane. Don't you? XOXO Brig and Colette
Model: Kacy Lane,

UbiqFile:1448-lrg.zip - 64.0 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:12 PM #2664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kenna: The Next Lucky Man (OMG It's Alex!) - Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Kenna: The Next Lucky Man (OMG It's Alex!) - Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Two of the many things we love about Kenna are her sense of adventure and her desire to have fun. Our adorable girlfriend loves new adventures and is eager to reveal her intense and beautiful sexual appetite with only a lucky selection of men and women. (And she is Exclusively for us now!) She knows just how to touch a man or a woman with her soft and sensual hands. She brings a smile to everyone's face and makes you blush with Desire at her beauty and cute supermodel/girl next door looks. (If there is such a thing, this describes Kenna). She is polite, cultured, enchanting and a country girl: all at once. The kind of girl you dreamed about as a kid and still do. When she chose the sweet and gorgeous green eyed Alex, we thought lucky man, but will this be a fit? (Literally) Thankfully Kenna and Alex set the mood for some really REAL hot passion and that true friends with benefits relationship. That left the crew panting for more and a twinkle in their stunning eyes. This is the real deal! Get ready for more Kenna and James too (Kenna and I are concocting some scenes you won't forget!) And X-Art crew (and moi) will be traveling the country while we record her dancing journey. I guess..more to Cum? xoxo ~ Colette
Model: Kenna,

UbiqFile:1677-lrg.zip - 63.7 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:14 PM #2665
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Artiste - Adria, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Artiste - Adria, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Adria Rae is a very intelligent girl who appreciates the arts. This green-eyed brunette adores the great painters and photographers who have captured the female nude so beautifully through the centuries. When she saw me naked in a stunning photograph that Brigham took (yes, it was our first night together), she immediately asked to pose for her own artiste. Well, it turns out that instant sexual chemistry in the studio strikes again! Petite Adria Rae has a big smile that can light up any room, but she also has a flexible, fit body that is built for play. And when the right guy catches her eye, she loves to fuck in every possible position. Orgasms for art! XOXO, Colette 
Model: Adria,

UbiqFile:1583-lrg.zip - 82.1 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:19 PM #2666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lusting Lesbians - Pam, | Stefanie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Lusting Lesbians - Pam, | Stefanie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Pam and Stefanie are gorgeous as ever - just relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into this beautifully captured love fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. If you like girl on girl (and seriously who doesn't?) it just doesn't get ANY better than this, so cum all over this one...
Model: Pam, | Stefanie,

UbiqFile:1381-lrg.zip - 90.1 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:25 PM #2667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Above The Air - Addison C, - X-Art.com - Photo

Above The Air - Addison C, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When Addison meets Michael Vegas, what happens is a beautiful collision of lustful romance and erotic naughtiness. She's feeling light and beautiful (and horny and wet) and ready to rendezvous. This beauty loves reverse cowgirl and deeeeeep penetration...and a lot of other hot stuff too. Want to fly with her? This set soars high above the air, and is sure to be awesomely arousing.
Model: Addison C,

UbiqFile:1407-lrg.zip - 60.9 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:27 PM #2668
Модератор

Модератор

Default In the Zen Zone - Shrima, - X-Art.com-Video

In the Zen Zone - Shrima, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Shrima has decided to have a quiet afternoon of stretching and meditation. She spreads her legs for a lunge and she feels her pussy tingle. She remembers how much stretching makes her wet and she suddenly can't wait to touch herself. She slips out of her yoga clothes and feels her soft pussy lips. She lays down and finds her zen zone where she can make herself cum uncontrollably. She can't resist taking her fingers deep and shivers with ecstasy. This is the best relaxation exercise I've ever seen :-))
Model: Shrima,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_solo_shrima_in_the_zen_zone_1080.mp4
File Size : 674.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:11:00

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_solo_shrima_in_the_zen_zone_1080.mp4 - 674.7 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:28 PM #2669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deep in Love - Eliza Jane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep in Love - Eliza Jane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Presenting Eliza Jane in her very first erotic encounter on-camera!She's an astoundingly cute young blonde from the Midwest. She says that becoming an X-Art Girl is a big step for her."My boyfriend tells me that I look like the all-American girl," Eliza confesses. "I decided that if I was going to fuck him and let special people watch and get off, then it had to be a shoot with the very best. And that is X-Art."What she didn't realize was how cool it would be."To be honest, shooting with the X-Art team was my biggest turn-on ever," Eliza Jane added with a big smile. "I think I had more orgasms in one week than ever before. When can we do this again?"For the record, adorable Eliza Jane also has a wicked sense of humor. "I have decided that, on Kentucky Derby Day this year, I am going to ride cock cowgirl style all day." We love this girl.
Model: Eliza Jane,

UbiqFile:1578-lrg.zip - 204.8 MB
Old 12-24-2019, 12:30 PM #2670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Menage a Trois - Leila, | Anneli, - X-Art.com - Photo

Menage a Trois - Leila, | Anneli, - X-Art.com - Photo

DesсriptionThis is a repost so you can enjoy exclusive videos of Anneli until we get the new content up after the fires! 1000's of videos you may have missed! I can't even watch them all! But it's worth it! Cum and enjoy this exciting menage-a-trois with Anneli, Leila and Mr. X! Mr. X is just waking up from a luxurious afternoon vacation nap (you know the kind that is so nice after spending the day at the beach). Well the girls have just been napping too and they woke up horny, so they make a plan to have some fun with Mr. X - together. Laughing and smiling they take turns sucking his cock, then he gets them ready and he alternates putting himself inside either girl. They roll around on the bed and switch positions a few times until they all have strong orgasms. Watch these three 'friends with benefits' pleasure each other for your pleasure! Video is coming on Friday and I know you will all LOVE it!! xoxoUse search key to find the matching video by name! 8 new videos getting ready to upload after the fires. While waiting go back and watch 1000's of HD videos from the last 10 years! xoxo LOVE, Colette
Model: Leila, | Anneli,

UbiqFile:638-lrg.zip - 39.3 MB